Snakes Nov 13th - last chance before snow...

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
we'll see how I do. I've seen about 50 people make it (and 50 people not make it), but I've never been up it myself. I sure hope I can. I know it all depends on the day. I'd just like to complete that obstacle before I sell my truck, otherwise I'll always be asking myself "could I have done it on another day?"

whats your W/B?

Coco

I have no doubt you could do it, but if your like me (114") you'll need to bump the second wall. It is a fun obstacle. I have never tried it wet however. I am hoping to make it. We'll see.

krany

kranberry
I have no doubt you could do it, but if your like me (114") you'll need to bump the second wall. It is a fun obstacle. I have never tried it wet however. I am hoping to make it. We'll see.
you had it allot easyer it seemed like in your yota than my xj did
[YOUTUBE]6BdsK5-gld8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
114.5"

I know that's a little long for WW, but I think I could do it on the right day.

I think 114" Is an awesome W/B! mines 121" & Im wide. WW is one of those climbs that is tougher for a longer W/b (over 110") Ive watched shorter rigs cruz right up, no big deal. Ive climbed it many times, but always have to get agressive on it. It just seem to hit me wrong.
I think you should be able to get up, you will have to be a bit agressive on the upper shelf, but you can do it.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I think 114" Is an awesome W/B! mines 121" & Im wide. WW is one of those climbs that is tougher for a longer W/b (over 110") Ive watched shorter rigs cruz right up, no big deal. Ive climbed it many times, but always have to get agressive on it. It just seem to hit me wrong.
I think you should be able to get up, you will have to be a bit agressive on the upper shelf, but you can do it.

I agree with the long WB problem lol. I've never made it. I keep getting stuck on my slider on the driver's side.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i have a 112" wb and once i got the feel of ww i walked right up it, but i also did get stuck on the second part of it. i think that my problem was !. i have never done it before i made it so i didn't know where to go or how to attack it, and 2. i have really (practically) bald tires so even aired down to 10 lbs i was still having a bit of a trouble. but once i got up it the first time, it was cake from there on out.. so steve your only 2" longer than me. you can make it..

Ima9er

Crazy Man
Am I the right driver? :D

anyone can be the right driver. and i think you'll do just fine. you'll just need to know the "right" line. it's like snowboarding or skiing, it takes a minute to figure it out, but once you get it the first time its easy from there.. and a good spotter helps if you need one.
btw ill be there with me and 2 other jeeps. and gravesdiggerxj will be on his pit bike..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sixstringsteve

Does anyone know if they got snow/moisture out there in the past day or two? It was supposed to snow here in Lehi, but it barely did anything. I'm thinking it'll be pretty dry on Sat.

Last edited:

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
I won't make it out saturday I need to clean up my shop (my dads garage), and look into my dads 4runner he got.