Political So now what

Political discussions within

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
It's robbery I tell you. I guess that's how the artist feel too.
You ain’t seen anything yet if legislation ever passes that would then require royalty payments to the performers as well as the composers. Right now Sound exchange only applies to digital/streaming performances and the rates are much higher than ASCAP SESAC BMI AND GMR.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
I rarely interact with a long time friend because if this. He is a Federal Reserve conspiracies...NWO type believer. Yet when I point out the most of the wealthiest people in the world are self made he balks and won't listen.
I don't see the link between the two. The Fed is not a government entity, it's owned by private investors who make 6% on all money printed. It says so on their website.

Pike2350

I don't see the link between the two. The Fed is not a government entity, it's owned by private investors who make 6% on all money printed. It says so on their website.
It's that he feels the Fed was setup to control the world and that the bankers and world elite (Rockefeller, JP Morgan and such) did it to start seeing up the one .gov and that because if this there is a secret society that determines everything financially related in the western world. That the "game" is rigged and only predetermined people become the wealthy elite

It's nutty talk. He asked me about using cash to pay for lunch and how it was worthless. I pointed out it was with the lunch I ate. He didn't like that and tried to school me on the subject and I just had to roll my eyes

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
I don't think that only predetermined people become rich, I also doubt that's what he was saying. The country's monetary system didn't just magically appear, it was obviously set up by some group of people, I would only assume bankers because who else? goat herders?

The dollar was restructured multiple times and permanently "temporarily" removed from the gold standard. The reason this was done decades ago was because it had to or the whole system would have collapsed because it's turned in to a literal ponzi scheme. The dollar is propped up by debt. If the Fed stops printing and creating new money out of thin air and debasing the cash in your pocket, and if future generations of taxpayers stop becoming enslaved by todays accelerating deficit spending, and if bonds stop selling to the United State's creditors, then the entire world's monetary system crashes. Period. It's happened a thousand times before in human history, only this time it's global because nearly all other nations' central banks are based on, you guessed it, the dollar.

For some reason people get all uppity when you talk about monetary history (not conspiracy, stuff you can look up in actual books and records). These people usually have no knowledge (often admittedly) about how money or the dollar even works, they just know that they spend it and it works. My friend called me a conspiracy theorist, not for jumping to unbelievable conclusions, but for simply saying stuff about the federal reserve that's published on their own website. He ate crow when I sent him the link. ytf do people do this?
The only reason any of this matters, is because as the graph I posted shows, the the dollar is not working like it once was or like it was ever supposed to and if you look into why you'll very quickly find out. There's going to be a massive redistribution of wealth when the switch to the next system is made, as has already been proven by some candidates/emerging technologies such as cryptocurrency.

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I think the question now and since it's not my thread I can't create a poll.

When does Kamala go from unofficially in charge to officially in charge?

01/21/21
01/22/21
01/27/21
03/21
06/21

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

01/21/21
01/22/21
01/27/21
03/21
06/21
I think they will try and have Biden be the face for as long as possible. At the rate his mind seems to be falling off, I say by the end of the year.

So will that make Nancy Pelosi VP since she is next in line?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

01/21/21
01/22/21
01/27/21
03/21
06/21
1/20/21.
Remember it's the Biden-Harris Administration, not the Biden Administration. She's going to be an "Active VP", meaning old Joe is likely already too senile to really call the shots on his own. Also keeps her name front and center for '24 so that she seems like the incumbent. Also, that allows Harris to say that anything bad that happens over the next four years was Joe's fault, and all the "good" was her.

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
You'll need to verify this but I think the incoming VP, now Pres appoints a VP?

Ding Ding Marc wins

Also clearly not the only person thinking about this today, literally typed "chain" in google and "chain of command if president dies" was the first auto populate

The 25th Amendment, Section 1, clarifies Article II, Section 1, Clause 6, by stating unequivocally that the vice president is the direct successor of the president, and becomes president if the incumbent dies, resigns or is removed from office. It also, in sections 3 and 4, provides for situations where the president is temporarily disabled, such as if the president has a surgical procedure or becomes mentally unfit, establishing procedures whereby the vice president can become acting president. Additionally, in Section 2, the amendment provides a mechanism for intra-term vice presidential succession, establishing that a vice presidential vacancy will be filled by a president's nominee upon confirmation by a majority vote of both houses of Congress. Previously, whenever a vice president had succeeded to the presidency or had died or resigned from office, the vice presidency remained vacant until the next presidential and vice presidential terms began; there were 16 such vacancies prior to 1967

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Well how bout that...
Janet Yellen, Biden's US Treasury Secretary nominee and Chair of the Federal Reserve from 2014 to 2018 wants to crack down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrancies. Now I wonder why that could be :thinking:

Untitled.png

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
It's like a digital trail of breadcrumbs I guess.

Maybe I live in a sheltered little bubble, but I don't really care if people know what I spend my money on, or where I go on the internet or in the world. I like my privacy, but I have nothing to hide really.

Maybe I'll start gold mining. Gold seems pretty future proof and it's just right there in the ground ready for the taking!

lhracing

Well it looks like we all need to mask up on Federal Lands (by Executive Order).

Launches a "100 Days Masking Challenge" asking Americans to wear masks for 100 days. Requires masks and physical distancing in federal buildings, on federal lands and by government contractors, and urges states and local governments to do the same.