Southwest Crawl Fest, Jan 29-30

notajeep

Just me
What do you need to do with your rig to get it ready:cool:?

I wrecked it pretty good up at the st anthony sand dunes in Idaho around the middle of september. Put my daughter in the icu for about a month. Just now getting around to re-tubing the front clip, the interior is still gutted..... etc...

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
2010 Southwest Crawlfest Jan. 29th & 30th Saint George Utah

Join Rockaholics Anonymous and U4WDA in supporting local, state, regional, and nationwide land use organizations and causes at the 2010 Southwest Crawlfest
January 29-30 at the Washington County Fairgrounds.

Southwest Crawlfest in its third year continues to promote land use issues and organizations. Proceeds from the $20,000 in raffle prizes go to support land use organizations including: Blue Ribbon Coalition, Canaan Mountain Legal Defense Fund, RR4W Mud Fund, Tread Lightly, United Four Wheel Drive Association, Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association , Utah Shared Access Alliance and the Southern Nevada Trail Fund.
For the next 50 people who Register for the event at www.southwestcrawlfest.com and come you will get a free hat courtesy of the U4WDA when you check in at the registration table . Stay tuned for more exciting news coming soon .For any Questions or if you know of any company that would like to sponsor our event please contact Steve Crabtree at 435-215-4516 Thanks for your support!:greg:

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Looks good. Sure come a long ways from the original Winter Convention we sponsored some years back.

Thanks We are trying to make this an Event that people will come too year after year and support our Raffle so we can raise the funds needed to help keep our trails open.So far it looks as if we are going to hit over $25,000 in Raffle donations Thanks to our Sponsors we couldnt do it without them!!Please check out our site for the Event at www.southwestcrawlfest.com Steve Crabtree Event Coordinater Southwest Crawlfest Saint george Utah:greg:435-215-4516 !!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm thinking about being in St. George for an unrelated event Saturday the 30th. I'll be free after about noon. Would there be any way of getting in on a trail run that late? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask. ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I think I just might force my wife into attending this with me.. Afterall, Grammies lives 5 mind from the fairgrounds :)

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
I'm thinking about being in St. George for an unrelated event Saturday the 30th. I'll be free after about noon. Would there be any way of getting in on a trail run that late? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask. ;)

Are you meaning the 30th of January if your familar with the area at all we can probably work something out !

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Are you meaning the 30th of January if your familar with the area at all we can probably work something out !

Yes, the 30th of January. I'm familiar with the area, but don't know the locations of trails. I'll keep in touch.

CJ Matt

Registered:D Now I just to find some money for an Atlas. This will be my last Utah trip before moving to South Dakota.