Spotted

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I15 South in American Fork. Xterra pulling this super small Hyper Lite II. It looked like the door was only about 4 ft. tall...

IMG_1614.JPG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
CAEC95C1-197A-4510-8B4B-BAEDB58E0F39_zpsyix4me2f.jpg

8AD8F47C-BC92-4410-B790-ED5B6E0388BC_zpsqlbs6day.jpg

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
I hope this belongs to someone here. On I-15 in salt lake the other day. Front had a huge winch bumper with hi-lift. Looked like an older dude behind the wheel. I think the mudflap behind the rear cargo box was a thoughtful upgrade.

Attachments

• awesome van.jpg
    awesome van.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've seen a few noteworthy 4x4's recently, none were RME members that I know of...

:ugh: I don't think he has enough lights... You probably can't quite see the 10 deer whistles on the front bumper.... :wtf: :shawn: Street tires, massive exhaust tip... don't think it gets wheeled. :rolleyes:

20151102_153419-L.jpg

20151102_153435-L.jpg

Spotted my (and RotBox's) old 100 Series Cruiser here in Grand Jct the other day, one of the reasons I hate selling my rigs locally.... hate to see someone else behind the wheel, loving the rig. :-\ Looks like he added an ARB bumper and snorkel, still looks great!

20151105_161310-L.jpg

20151105_161704-L.jpg

And saw this FC 150 Jeep the other day... looked like it would be fun to build, but the owner is a hoarder and it'll probably just continue to sit and rust away. :(

20151106_084448-L.jpg

LT.

Greg, the cool thing about seeing your 100 cruiser is that you know it is still being used and loved. That's important. I get attached to vehicles and when they go it is always hard. Good to see it being taken care of and still used.

LT.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Greg, the cool thing about seeing your 100 cruiser is that you know it is still being used and loved. That's important. I get attached to vehicles and when they go it is always hard. Good to see it being taken care of and still used.

LT.

True, the guy that bought it was VERY excited about the purchase. While we only owned it for a short time, it saw a lot of adventures in the dirt and was a great vehicle for that. I'm not sure how much dirt it sees these days, but seeing the mud/dirt down the side makes me hopeful.

Greg- What roof rack was on your 100 series?

It was a Gamiviti rack, out of Denver. I really liked how it was so low-profile, yet as large as the roof was. It was also light enough that I could set it up there by myself. - http://www.gamiviti.com/html/products_roofracks.html

No, that's Aslan ... you need a lot of lumens to peer into the nether regions of Narnia!

:rofl:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Did it have Wyoming plates? I saw one just like that yesterday as well on the freeway, couldn't snag a pic