Spotted

SWALLDOG

Saw a cool LJ in the bountiful / NSL papa john's the other day. Though I got a pic from the side but I guess not. When we were leaving I had to stop and take another pic. Not sure what is going on but the real axle looks a little offset to the right. [emoji51]

ae9ee9707fef2647f97919321498af4b.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
The spare looks full size anyway...I'm guessing broken track bar or bracket. Probably pretty sketchy driving it!

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
My roommate broke his track bar mount several times on his ZJ and had a local shop "fix" it every time. I borrowed the jeep one day and had a crazy amount of tail wag and so I looked it over and found this. I begged him to let me fix it right for just the price of parts which was right around $100 for what I wanted to do and he told me he was just going to have his guy "fix" it again.
31A7A50F-E233-4697-93C5-1A210996245D_zpsen9dlm8h.jpg

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Saw a cool LJ in the bountiful / NSL papa john's the other day. Though I got a pic from the side but I guess not. When we were leaving I had to stop and take another pic. Not sure what is going on but the real axle looks a little offset to the right. [emoji51]

ae9ee9707fef2647f97919321498af4b.jpg
This is my LJ and I broke the rear upper control arm/track bar bracket right off the axle. It was there until I could fix it enough to drive it somewhere... I ordered up the bracket from currie (only one that makes it) and had fatbobs weld it on for me... Just got it back home the other day!

20151114_190815.jpg broken mount

ce7100ul.jpg mount that replaced it!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
the trailer is at the easter jeep safari every year. they use it to test your rti. they give you a paper with all the measurements. It belongs to Metalcloak.

AaronPaige

Yep the last two years it's been on the west side of main almost out of town on the south side... Cool set up but won't do buggies or anything much bigger than a jeep

SWALLDOG

This is my LJ and I broke the rear upper control arm/track bar bracket right off the axle. It was there until I could fix it enough to drive it somewhere... I ordered up the bracket from currie (only one that makes it) and had fatbobs weld it on for me... Just got it back home the other day!

View attachment 102126 broken mount

View attachment 102127 mount that replaced it!
Awesome man! Glad ya got her back together. Good looking LJ for sure!