Spotted

Samersen

Gold/Tan and Extended Cab. My guess was 35ish tires, and it had a tire cover on the spare. I believe it was a POW cover but not 100% sure on that part.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I saw a yellow 1st ge toyota pickup with no bed rolling on 35's it appeared with a spare in the back up against the cab in Magna today around 4:30

Actually I've been seeing alot of 1st gens, Pickups and 4runners around town (Magna) lately, most seem pretty tall with their lifts though.

Jeepj667

Spotted this today outside California Audio in West Valley. Plate was TANGO 2.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 59

mombobuggy

When the time comes to build the bronco2 one of the most important things to me is keeping it street legal and driveable even for the girls in the family. my buggy is fun in its element but there is a lot to be said for having a heater a roof windows and licence plates we live in highland and sometimes its irritating to put it on the trailer just to go to forrest lake. it would also be nice if the bronco got good mileage maybe 2.3 turbo power I know some guys with turbo rangers and they get over 25 mpg. sorry if this is off of the topic of this thread, I think that jk is local here noticed it goin west on sr92 today with a blond girl at the wheel.

B2-Bomber

I agree a trailer queen isn't what I want. When you saw me I had driven all the way out to 5-mile, I get 16-17mpg, and my motor is nothing remotely mild. I had my wife and son with me too. I'd take that over a buggy any day

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
I agree a trailer queen isn't what I want. When you saw me I had driven all the way out to 5-mile, I get 16-17mpg, and my motor is nothing remotely mild. I had my wife and son with me too. I'd take that over a buggy any day
That was a fun day. I also liked the drive over the pass. I get about the same gas mileage in my BII but, it has about 1/4 the horsepower then Rob's.

B2-Bomber

yeah my avatar pic was actually taken that day MOMO

and yeah sean it was a fun day, and yeah broncoII engines don't get very good mileage versus their horsepower like 14-15mpg for 150hp

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Possibly Sixstringsteve's ultimate rig?

IMG_0511.JPG

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I've looked at those pretty hard. Like the rig quite a bit. Wish it had a bit more power, but for the most part, it's pretty sweet.

I had a 2nd gen for about the same amount of time Steve has had clara :rofl: I didn't mind the power at all, I actually thought the 4.0 was pretty peppy. It was just a bad buy on my part, I've always wanted one, and bought one without test driving enough. Being slightly above average height I just could not get comfortable in it. Even with the seat all the way back I felt cramped with my legs hitting the dash or steering wheel. If you look at the back left of the photo you can see what I replaced it with. I love my new F150 plenty of room, LOTS of power and tons of storage. Only downfall is driving the land yacht around town, but since I don't have to commute in it I don't mind because its great on the open road and for camping