Spotted

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
^ yeah the story is all over Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/mayleechristine?v=timeline&_rdr

I've met Eric once down at Little Moab. Nice guy. A car headed to the grocery store in Highland pulled out in front of him. Eric had just got done wheeling AF Canyon.

Screenshot_2015-05-27-07-09-03_zpsryurxpzi.png

Last edited:

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
"Ericon" has posted on here a couple times, I wheeled a few times with him from meet-ups organized on JeepForum. Looks like nobody has posted there much lately but he's a decent guy, didn't know that he was involved in that wreck though. Thats too bad.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Not to get too far off track, but I imagine that stinger on the jeep has a lot to do with the girls busted face and eyeball. What a sad deal for everyone involved.

Troop92

Not to get too far off track, but I imagine that stinger on the jeep has a lot to do with the girls busted face and eyeball. What a sad deal for everyone involved.

Truly sad, though if she pulled out in front of him... I'd imagine a stinger-less bumper would have jacked things up as well.

Yet another harsh reminder to be alert and watch your surroundings.

Truly sad, though if she pulled out in front of him... I'd imagine a stinger-less bumper would have jacked things up as well.

Yet another harsh reminder to be alert and watch your surroundings.
I was going to say similar but wanted to avoid an argument.

Very bad situation. Hopefully everyone comes out good from this. Emotionally and physically.

RogueJeepr

Here!
I hope Ericon is OK . Great guy , he wheels more than anybody I know (about every weekend) . Hope the other 2 recover, but seriously taking selfies while some is laying in the hospitol bed is disrespectful . Some people spend way too much time on fakebook.

CobraNutt

I hope Ericon is OK . Great guy , he wheels more than anybody I know (about every weekend) . Hope the other 2 recover, but seriously taking selfies while some is laying in the hospitol bed is disrespectful . Some people spend way too much time on fakebook.
Not going to pick a fight over this, but everyone deals with tragedy differently...I can easily cut the guy some slack...he almost lost his wife and daughter, and still might his daughter. There's no sense in him being bitter and mopey over things that are out of your hands. He's choosing to smile through the worst of times...trying to stay positive...you'd be surprised how being positive can help. He's sharing his pain the best way he knows how with friends and family on FB. I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes.