Spotted

Dominic

I couldn't get a picture but I saw a really cool Bubble roof/ high top FJ60 or fj62 on a trailer in Bountiful. It looked pretty special red with yellow lettering on it. I don't know if it was a limited edition or something but it was really neat.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I couldn't get a picture but I saw a really cool Bubble roof/ high top FJ60 or fj62 on a trailer in Bountiful. It looked pretty special red with yellow lettering on it. I don't know if it was a limited edition or something but it was really neat.

Slowerthanyou's new HJ60

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
I just saw this thread and went through every page. Way cool idea! I was a little worried that I'd see my Tacoma and and have to read a bunch trash talking posts, but so far I've been lucky!

Anyway, I saw a couple Hilux diesels on a trailer at a truck stop in Tooele last week. They looked pretty set up.
photo1.jpg

STAG

On my grind
Early model green SAS'd Tacoma, regular cab with a RTT and a lot of lift - in Pleasant Grove

and LowRange Offroad stickers on the tailgate.

Coco

Sorry, horrible image... Saw a pretty sweet FJ80 heading north the other night. Looked like 35s, setup well.

photo.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Spotted this killer Synchro at the Home Depot in GJ today! Nevada plates, ADV Rider sticker on the back!

20130803_174631-M.jpg

20130803_174615-M.jpg