Spotted

Cascadia

Undecided
Saw this tonight in Orem at the grocery store. It was a mom driving it. Was lifted, had z71 logos on it, sliders, and a duramax with allison trans. Pretty crazy grocery getter.
photo-19.JPG

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Nope. Not Bucking Broncos old one either. He did sell it but thats not it.

His was a red V10. you can see the powerstroke badge on the door. Also, the bed is very different than how he made his

krany

kranberry
Pretty clean original FJ-40 and a cool Scout of some kind.

h8im.jpg
that's my friends dads place. Ive tried to buy them from him. Theres also a first year celica with 30k on it somewhere beck there

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

yeah, it goes against everything I love, but it looked great in person. I'd never own one, but I sure liked looking at it. The wheels and the chrome are a bit much though. Now that I see this pic, it does look a bit riced out.

blznnp

Saw a newer 6 door black dodge dually today. Haven't seen one of those in person, told my wife we need to get one so we have more room for the kids

blznnp

Looked similar to that one, thought it was a dually but I might not have seen it, I was mostly looking at the 6 door setup

Last edited:

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I wheeled with the guy that builds those today. His name is Steve and he lives in Kanosh. Some Quality work but they are spendy. They sure are nice though.

Last edited: