St. George-UROC...Update

Caleb

The event was awesome and IMO it ran very smoothly...tons of action and even more breakage:D...here are a few pics for everyone to enjoy:D:D:D

This first one is Parker on obstacle #10...I think he was the first to make it up without being winched...standing around watching him beat his rig was awesome...some guys I was standing next to just kept saying "I don't know how hes not breaking anything"

Caleb

Here is another one of a sweet Scrambler(or what left of it) I *think* this is Curt anyone correct me if I am wrong;)

Caleb

Heres Niel Lillards (I think) rear steer rig...they did pretty well even with liberal use of rear steer...they took #3 in the Unlimited Class

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by supergper
Heres one of a sidekick(samarai):

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Sorry, not laughing *at* you, mostly at that THING. It started life as an XJ, believe it or not. He did surprisingly well at times.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks for the Pics and Update, Supergper! Those ROCK! It looks like St George was pretty hardcore! :eek: Now I wish I could have gone to check it out....

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Here is another one of a sweet Scrambler(or what left of it) I *think* this is Curt anyone correct me if I am wrong;)

This guy's name is Scott, I don't remember his last name, but he is from Florida. He won the Legends Class. It is a sweet rig with Mog axles. I don't know why a rig with 37" MTRs and rear steering was allowed to compete in the Legends Class, but he made it in somehow. I was pretty disappointed.

Caleb

Originally posted by Floppy Hat

This guy's name is Scott, I don't remember his last name, but he is from Florida. He won the Legends Class. It is a sweet rig with Mog axles. I don't know why a rig with 37" MTRs and rear steering was allowed to compete in the Legends Class, but he made it in somehow. I was pretty disappointed.

Cool thanks for the correction...Scott Gatson is his name:D

Brent

another nobody
another one of Andy and Brent(Borton):
attachment.php
yea and we made it through, 1 second left on the clock all that so we could go bust everything on #12, good thing it was the last one for the day.

Caleb

I missed ya guys on #12 but that was pretty awesome on #11 making by 1 second when everything else had failed:D