St. George Winter Riding Trip Report

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Just heading home from some more perfect riding weather in St. George. I only rode once about 30 miles but it was fun to get out. I can't believe how much I improved last weekend. I went to some places I used to ride and I could ride the whoop and sandy sections almost twice as fast as before. I definitely attribute this to following James, Luke, and Greg through the desert for 3 days. Thanks guys.
Its interesting how when you are in a position to pace someone through a whoop section and you watch thier body position and match speed and you are forced to commit you realize quickly that you are able to do the same thing. practice will make you faster and cleaner, you guys all did great.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Sweet. Can we look forward to pics and or vids?

Ive got some goPro of the weekend, still trying to figure out how to edit/condense and publish on youtube, im not sure if mine is as interesting, I was leading, so thier is only terrain, I like watching goPro footage where there is a bike out front.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Its interesting how when you are in a position to pace someone through a whoop section and you watch thier body position and match speed and you are forced to commit you realize quickly that you are able to do the same thing. practice will make you faster and cleaner, you guys all did great.

Haha.... I was wanting to watch how you guys did it. But I couldnt keep up long enough to see!

The one time I was right behind you, you were gone before I could even think about it. We cant all be pros I suppose

Cascadia

Undecided
Awesome! I kinda felt the same once I had gear. I was able to commit to more things and be a little more daring. When is your video going to come up Stratton?