Steve's 81 Toyota "angelo" build

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
He says it will give him something to look forward to coming back to. He says the name and color are staying, and he wants to street drive it so I secured him a set of Toyota axles today. It will have a 22r with propane, 5 speed with twins,rear with 4.7 in it. And for now on stock springs with a rear locker, and cheap tires until he gets back.

sixstringsteve

awesome, sounds like a killer build. I'm glad you're able to continue using the sliders and the flat belly. Too bad the previous owner got rid for the t-case mount, it fit that truck like a glove.

Coco

Got thinking about this gen today... I had to bring it back up for all to enjoy again. Still wish I could have bought this truck when you sold it Steve

sixstringsteve

thefirstzukman bought the body and frame, and it was at his property near fairview when the fire went through last year and burned it up. I'm sure he's still got the pics.

sixstringsteve

man, I still go back and read this build thread from time to time. I never should have sold this truck. I'd love to build another one someday.

ricsrx

man, I still go back and read this build thread from time to time. I never should have sold this truck. I'd love to build another one someday.

I re read mine as well, mostly to try to remember how I put the crap together.....old age sinks