Stuck truck in Butterfield Canyon needs removal before snowfall

tyson a

I talked to the sheriff he said he would let us in... so sunday is the plan to go up there and give it anothier try so were just going to meat at the church in tooele at nine call me if you have any questions 696-8265

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
for those of you who don't know and don't want to try all of the 4 billion churches just go into Tooele and turn East on Vine street.. when you come to 700E and vine there will be a church on the SE corner (catholic) that is the one that Caleb was referring too and then it is just a straight shot up from there to the canyon :)

notajeep

Just me
Also, will there be any extra seats avail? The buggy is just a 2 seater, but there might be as many as 4 of us coming up to help. I (they) would need 2 extra seats.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I don't know how much parking will be available at a church at 9 on a Sunday. There might be room for a trailer just a little bit down for the gate.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Also, will there be any extra seats avail? The buggy is just a 2 seater, but there might be as many as 4 of us coming up to help. I (they) would need 2 extra seats.

I have three free but Tyson and his friend Mark may come with me again so I should have one free for sure and maybe three.

Medsker

Floydargue

New guy
Okay, it's set! 9am Sunday at the forementioned church. It sounds like Medsker's advice is wise - we can decide at the top how many and which vehicles should continue all the way to the truck.
We'll head up with everyone that is there at about 9 and have a party. A cold party. :D I'll see you there!

for those of you who don't know and don't want to try all of the 4 billion churches just go into Tooele and turn East on Vine street.. when you come to 700E and vine there will be a church on the SE corner (catholic) that is the one that Caleb was referring too and then it is just a straight shot up from there to the canyon :)

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I would just tow it just past where the gates are closed (there are a couple of pull offs) and drive it from there.. then they wont give you any crap as it is a closed road and not open to the public currently.