Sunday, May 4th

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Are we talking rain or shine?:D

A little rain is alright, but a down pour I don't know(being topless and no heat).If you people don't mind a tag along Jeepster with a few mods.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by James K
Are we talking rain or shine?:D

A little rain is alright, but a down pour I don't know(being topless and no heat).If you people don't mind a tag along Jeepster with a few mods.

ya a few mods.....I saw that thing and a few mods is a little modest.....GAWD!!!!

bring it down, we will rig up a tarp and a can of sterno just for you if it rains :)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
If it rains, I may bail. No top or heat or windshield wipers etc. I'm only concerned about a downpoor though. I little sprinkling never hurt anyone.

Soo, who can I follow out there--I"m not sure where the trail head is. I imagine there is trailer room correct?

Cody

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
easy directions.

head out past 5-mile pass, the road will continue west and curve up to the north, there will be a large two post BLM sign with lots of papers posted on it about 100 feet off the road about 1 mile past 5-mile pass parking area. that is where it starts.

to get to rattlesnake, go up the dirt road east/northeast, the dirt road forks, take the fork to the north as it works up to the next canyon to the north, you find yourself in some frame twisters.....you have found rattlesnake....

you will probably see me camped right at the mouth of the canyon.