Sunday, May 4th

britney

Queen of Chit!!
I'll be getting the chips tomorrow, Wednesday, so let me know what you want by then.

Shawn, do you have room for me? Jeremy didn't realize I wanted to go.

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Hey Jeremy... bring some more of those Red Hot cheetos again, this time I will bring plenty to drink... :D

chili cheese is where it's at....and those new twists are pretty good too but I will stick with the old reliable chili cheese fritos....fresh is best!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Ok for those who think this is going to be a fawking parade like the rodeo run :rolleyes: search out my new thread here of the carnage i got in about 100 feet on this trail we are all so gung ho for. this isn't a trail for the meek at all. Caged or trashed :D ask around...

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
What the hell are you talking about???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Wish me luck...I'm trying to convince my wife that we really don't need to work on our yard/lawn that day. :) I'll be there if I can be!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by I Lean
Wish me luck...I'm trying to convince my wife that we really don't need to work on our yard/lawn that day. :) I'll be there if I can be!

I would love to see ya there,,,

It's going to rain any way,,,,,,,

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Shawn
What Spence ment to say was,,,

"You can Ride with me"
:)

if you guys have ever seen "The Salton Sea" with val kilmer... you would know the immense humor behind "NO CHICKS"....that was a helluva good movie...

NOW BACK ON TOPIC YOU TERRORISTS!!!

ok so I am thinking about camping out there on saturday night so I don't have to make the early AM drive. probably do a night run on rattlesnake with the zuk and then come back and run it again with the fellows.....what do you guys think?

anyone wanna camp?

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Shawn, Don't you think you should warn under built rigs of the perils of the constrictor?? ie: body damage,tire damage,driveline damage are all a possibility and you need 2 lockers. and 35's or is it just me??