Sunday the 27th---Constrictor?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I want to head out on Sunday to do RS and hopefully Constrictor. Anyone want to come play? 10 a.m. ish?

Cody

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
I want to head out on Sunday to do RS and hopefully Constrictor. Anyone want to come play? 10 a.m. ish?

Cody

i wanna go i wanna go!!!:D

shmoesmith

maybe I will have to come and watch and walk it..bring the sammy just in case I decide to wheel it...it has done some nasty **** b4 so you never know

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by shmoesmith
maybe I will have to come and watch and walk it..bring the sammy just in case I decide to wheel it...it has done some nasty **** b4 so you never know

Bahahahaha,,,

Leave it home.

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Schwan

Bahahahaha,,,

Leave it home.

if hes got a winch why not? I walked it a few weeks back, that trail is getting traveled, probably paved by now:rolleyes:

its only sheet metal:D

Last edited:

shmoesmith

where would I be losing sheet metal from????? I have a new back bumper that is pretty tough,no doors, rocker sliders under my rocker panels, skidplate, pumpkin caps....its armored...no winch though :(...it is locked front and rear which should help get it along...does anyone have any pics of rattle snake? I hear that most stuff is bypassable to some extent and that srn's dad did it in his sammy with no lift or lockers or anything??smokin camel seems to think that my sammy would make rattlesnake, I have no clue what constrictor is like though.....

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by harkinoff

if hes got a winch why not? I walked it a few weeks back, that trail is getting traveled, probably paved by now:rolleyes:

its only sheet metal:D

You haven't seen his sami...

I drove it a few weeks bad. It's not paved. When you do it then will see.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by shmoesmith
where would I be losing sheet metal from????? I have a new back bumper that is pretty tough,no doors, rocker sliders under my rocker panels, skidplate, pumpkin caps....its armored...no winch though :(...it is locked front and rear which should help get it along...does anyone have any pics of rattle snake? I hear that most stuff is bypassable to some extent and that srn's dad did it in his sammy with no lift or lockers or anything??smokin camel seems to think that my sammy would make rattlesnake, I have no clue what constrictor is like though.....

Well since the post is for Constrictor I thought that is what you were talking about. Now you are speaking about RS.

Advice, for now with your sami, stay off the con.

shmoesmith

I thought constrictor and RS were on the same trail?????I had assumed that anyway from the way I have heard people talk..no one has ever taken me out there or told me how to get there to check it out and tell me what trails are what...so in the case of constrictor it is a no way then? and then a maybe on RS?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't know how hard it is. It's easy when you have 37's and some lockers. I remember there was some big deal a while back when Spence was calling everybody a sissy for not trying to do RS in their Sami's.

I think it's the first part you'll have problems with if any and if you dont' make it then park and ride along. I do have 4 seats.

Cody

J

jeff cardall

if any one has a extra seat that will be avaliable lemme know i would like to go;) :D

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
shmoesmith, seriously i was out there, and there is no way your sammi would make it without serious help....it wouldnt be more trouble than its worth ...

COME, walk it, hang out, but dont beat your rig needlessly!!!;)