Sunday the 27th---Constrictor?

shmoesmith

well, looks like i'm goin then...need to make sure my tail lights work first though :rolleyes: I have no clue where it is...spence, you are going, do you wanna drop by my place (its just off of I-15 on yoru way down adn grab me and lead me there?

J

jeff cardall

i really want to go but i sold my rig:( anyone have a extraSEAT i can ride in ill even give a few bucks for gas:p

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Jeff, can you meet us somewhere? I have 4 seats and I doubt they will all be used up. I only have 1 seat with a seatbelt and I'm pretty sure that is reserved, but if you don't mind not being strapped in, then thats cool.

Cody

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by shmoesmith
well, looks like i'm goin then...need to make sure my tail lights work first though :rolleyes: I have no clue where it is...spence, you are going, do you wanna drop by my place (its just off of I-15 on yoru way down adn grab me and lead me there?

what time are we trying to go again? If it is super early, I might go late at night and wake up for it...I am too lazy to scroll back to the beginning of this thread....

J

jeff cardall

Originally posted by GroceryGetter
Jeff, can you meet us somewhere? I have 4 seats and I doubt they will all be used up. I only have 1 seat with a seatbelt and I'm pretty sure that is reserved, but if you don't mind not being strapped in, then thats cool.

Cody
yeah i can meet at the trail head i have a car just not a 4x4 :(

utahxjer

So are u guys driving down Redwood Rd, or getting off I-15 in Lehi? Cause I wanna go, and I don't know where the trailheads are? And what time?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
ok, chevron at crossroads--ready to leave there by 10 am. If your later than that, just head west until you head over 5 mile pass and the road swings North. You'll see trailers parked on teh west side a little past that.

That sound good to everyone?

Cody

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by sukaB
You can make it man....
Theirs Pokey lines all over the place

Damn it man I take offense to that and I challange you to a DUEL [slap in face with glove]

I mean come on man your rig is like almost 1.5 years old, that thing is ancient. I bet that I could take Blackie in a rock crawling comp anyday of the week, D35's RULE!;) :D

BTW, you gonna be there B?

S

sukaB

Gotta finish up the rubi in the morning and design a new bracket but sunday sounds good for a short trip.....
You wanna go somewhere else after.
Marc will be their and I think Holm's rig is finally done but I'm probably wrong..

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Gotta finish up the rubi in the morning and design a new bracket but sunday sounds good for a short trip.....
You wanna go somewhere else after.
Marc will be their and I think Holm's rig is finally done but I'm probably wrong..

holm's cherokee is running, but the bronco is still pretty far out.