Sunday the 27th---Constrictor?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
yeah, Spence usually knows where a few are, maybe need a new head or something. Get an Autozone head for like $175, then RALLY BABY!!

utahxjer

that sammy was locked front and rear, and it had quite a bit of help from everyone. But yes, a sammy got through!:eek:

muleskinner

My Dad's ALMOST made it... Until he smoked his clutch. When you guy's caught up to us it would barely turn the wheels:( Oh well he had fun, it was his first time actualy wheeling off of a dirt road.:D He's going to buy a locker for the front now also. Here's a few pics. (Not bad for a 64 year old;) )

fb8d38c3.jpg

fb8d38cb.jpg

Samizook
fb8d38c0.jpg

shmoesmith

yes, the sammy had help....it wouldnt have needed it if I had driven it better on the waterfall :( and at the begining, I think I could have done it with just a highlift, since the help mainly consisted of lifting the back bumper up....great trip...locked front and rear:confused: :confused: I dont know what your talking about :D heh heh. got home and I had actually bent a rock rail on somethign on that trip oh well, thats what they are there for :) will post pics as soon as I can get them re-formatted to a lower setting so they arent like 5mg each.

utahxjer

I was watching some video from yesterday, and I'm surprised your sammi doesn't have a huge hole in the oil pan? You scrapped on every boulder. Damn your lucky.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by utahxjer
I was watching some video from yesterday, and I'm surprised your sammi doesn't have a huge hole in the oil pan? You scrapped on every boulder. Damn your lucky.

zuk oil pans are tucked up in there and protected by other componentry....it is the beer can thick axle housings you have to worry about....

utahxjer

well it's a good thing for samigirl. I was wondering if Cody was going to have to throw that overgrown atv on his trailer! jk now all the samurai fans are gonna be pissed:p

shmoesmith

Originally posted by utahxjer

naw, no worries, thats what skids, pumpkin caps and rockrails are for :) and as spence mentioned, the oilpans are very much tucked up under there...the only thing that is exposed on my underside is the back halfs of my driveshafts and then of course the axle housings themselves :)