TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show!

v-stone

YES!!! My little zuk has been neglected since I got back from my Moab trip. I'll be there. If I can get my zuk ready in time I would love to bring it out on the corse too. No worries, its not an X-90.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I wish I was bringing it, but I 'm bringing the sound system and even with the t tops out I just can't get it all in it. I had mine repaint by Cutrubus. I need a engine for my other one, then I'll start on a lift and bumpers.

Grim

looking forward to this sat . i know the show starts @ 10am , what time will they let people in to start "testing our suspension" ?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
looking forward to this sat . i know the show starts @ 10am , what time will they let people in to start "testing our suspension" ?

We're planning on 10. We'll get everyone registered and checked in between 9 and 10 ideally, then begin the activities at 10.

Floydargue

New guy
Is admission to the park stil $35 or something? I am seeing $10 entry fee all over, but they also say admission to the park also needs to be paid. Is it $35 for that plus $10 if we want to be scored?

I plan on going either way, just need to know how much money I need :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
What time can vendors start setting up :D

Around 8, I'm going to try to be there by 7:30.

Is admission to the park stil $35 or something? I am seeing $10 entry fee all over, but they also say admission to the park also needs to be paid. Is it $35 for that plus $10 if we want to be scored?

I plan on going either way, just need to know how much money I need :D

$10 to enter your Jeep, spectators are free. If I read the poster right.

Bear's right, just $10 for this event if you're entering your Jeep, if you're just coming to check it out it's free. (you'll still need a ticket to get in, but we'll be passing them out there, or I have them here now if you want to stop by before Saturday)

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Question from this event noob...

So, I can down load an entry form, Fill it out and return it and pay at the gate or do I need to fill it out and get it to Teraflex before and pay at the gate?
Thanks, Just wanting a shirt and to run the course , I will be bringing Clementine for an outing with the kids, What kind of fun stuff will there be for kids?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Question from this event noob...

So, I can down load an entry form, Fill it out and return it and pay at the gate or do I need to fill it out and get it to Teraflex before and pay at the gate?
Thanks, Just wanting a shirt and to run the course , I will be bringing Clementine for an outing with the kids, What kind of fun stuff will there be for kids?

You can download the form and fill it out, then either drop it off in advance or give it to us the morning of the show. You can pay in advance, or the day of the show. We'll also have entry forms out there if you forgot to download it, or whatever. :)

Kid stuff--we have an inflatable bouncy house, temporary tattoos, and helium balloons. That should be enough to keep them occupied for at least 37 seconds. :hickey: