TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show!

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I plan to go but I don't want any haters saying my KJ is not a Jeep so I cannot be judged. :D

Moved to UT 5/1/09 and I have no friends so it will be nice to interact with some of you fine folk.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
:DThis Should Be A Good Time, I Just Registered today. Oh And I Also heard there will be no Teeter Todder.

That's true, the teeter totter is a no-go. Not to worry, there will still be plenty to do, I'm sure. :D

Also, I reserve the right to make fun of any Jeep, non-Jeep, or anything in between--so KJ's are fair game. (along with XJ's, I have a great time making fun of them!) :greg:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
So are the Jeeps judged on how clean they are and paint jobs like at a car show or is it based upon badassedness and pimpination?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So are the Jeeps judged on how clean they are and paint jobs like at a car show or is it based upon badassedness and pimpination?

Um....neither specifically? Or both maybe? The judging will look at how well-built the vehicle is, both in parts selection as well as quality of the execution. The paint job isn't scored specifically, but if there's a Jeep with nice paint that looks like it gets wheeled despite the niceness, that will likely receive more judge-points than one that's just beat. By the same token, a nice pretty rig that clearly doesn't ever go offroad won't get as far with the judges.

Make sense? Ish?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
If I show up at 10:30 am I out of luck on all of the entry stuff? Should I push for an earlier arrival?

If you can get there earlier it would make things easier on US, but you won't be turned away if you show up later. The worst that might happen is they might have to dig out the entry forms they already put away. :)

How many times can we do the off-road course? Are there different routes, anyone have pics?

To begin with, once--until everyone gets a chance, then those that want to can go for more. So it all depends on how many entrants we end up having (and it's looking like a lot!), and how long it takes to move through everyone. There are several areas, and most have several obstacles each. Depending on your setup and skill level, you may or may not want to do all of them.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
We just pulled in after coming from the show. It was a great event and everyone in my family had a good time. Turnout was way more than the other times I've gone. My son and I even came home with a couple of trophies. We did forget our camera however so I don't have any pictures. Thanks Carl and the other TeraFlex folks for a great show.

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Sir Marus Brysonian will have some good pics i'm sure...

Great time for sure. I don't mind infiltrating a Jeep show with Toyota goods and a Nissan Xterra.. ;)

I hear last year TFlex had about 50 rigs.. This year 115+!! Nice work Teraflex!!

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Yup, great time. My son loved picking up rocks and putting them in every drawer and cup holder he could. Great show Teraflex guys!!

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
HUGE file.

3601034365_b1abb9c9ca_o.jpg

I certainly stick out in this shot ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Thanks to everyone that came out! It was a fantastic turnout, with great weather for us luckily. :cool: I'm sure pictures will be surfacing in the next couple of days......

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
HUGE file.

Wow, you aren't kidding! Cool panoramic pic though. That was before everyone showed up, I know the lineup extended further to the right next to Jake/Andrea's buggy at some point. That might have been after people started lining up to drive and stuff.