TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show!

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
The show was super-cool in a far-out kinda way. I am happy that the show worked out so well, it will make it easier to get more vendor support and more participants in the future.

Even though I just got here, I felt like one of the cool kids. Thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome and thanks to the spotters who did such an awesome job getting the KJ through the obstacle. I think some of the spectators might have been fooled into thinking I actually knew what i was doing.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
It was fun. I liked the venue, and what a great turn out! Thanks T+ and MMSP!!!

Now, a couple suggestions for next year. Do everything exactly the same, except have restrooms, garbage cans, and food vendors near/inside the show. ;)

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Thanks for the show Teraflex!!

The Toyota crew:D
Proud to be the outcasts of the show:rofl:

Attachments

• BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 313.jpg
    BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 313.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 37
  • BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 314.jpg
    BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 314.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 35

smashmetal

The Toyota crew:D
Proud to be the outcasts of the show:rofl:

Ya but atleast we'll be outcasts with pic's.

IMG_5681.jpg

IMG_5679.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5674.jpg

IMG_5677.jpg

IMG_5667.jpg

vball85jb

The show was super-cool in a far-out kinda way. I am happy that the show worked out so well, it will make it easier to get more vendor support and more participants in the future.

Even though I just got here, I felt like one of the cool kids. Thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome and thanks to the spotters who did such an awesome job getting the KJ through the obstacle. I think some of the spectators might have been fooled into thinking I actually knew what i was doing.

Ditto, the spotters were great, I would have left more than just paint on the course if it hadn't of been with their help. Sweet times!