The demise of my Cummins trans

After all the worrying.... why did it choose now?

• Total voters

Meat_

Banned
Ahh the good 'ole internets... believe it over your build sheet Duallies come with 215's 3.54's would make you turn a bazillion rpms on the freeway.

Meat_

Banned
Yum, when/where's lunch. BTW, I felt the tranny, well, I almost felt it shake a bit, after Meat was through running red lights and stuff.
:rofl: "Duuude"

I got stopped -_-

They just barely lit that new light.

I remember that they were putting that light in at that intersection, but after so many years of there not being one......

Bodine

One Call That's All
Ahh the good 'ole internets... believe it over your build sheet Duallies come with 215's 3.54's would make you turn a bazillion rpms on the freeway.

I believe the Interweb build sheet. You are turning a bazillion rpm...oh wait thats because your trannys slipping.:D

Bodine

One Call That's All
wtf do you know about the internets? You don't even have video in your card

Oh look I'm on the interweb without a Vcard it's magic.:D

After seeing how you drove my Cummins -_- I now know why your 3.55 geared dually is about dead.:eek::D

We should take it out when we go wandering next time we go and kill it the rest of the way.:cool:

sixb

Will work for beer!
Oh look I'm on the interweb without a Vcard it's magic.:D

After seeing how you drove my Cummins -_- I now know why your 3.55 geared dually is about dead.:eek::D

We should take it out when we go wandering next time we go and kill it the rest of the way.:cool:

When he parts it I want the fuel filter assembly, front seats and the 3.55 dana 80 rear for my k5.:greg: