The More We Explore - Video Trip Reports

sixstringsteve

Day 4

[video=youtube;1O66vJ6P4l8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O66vJ6P4l8&list=PLWysv3wFKyy6dnsGVGvqrAu25iLO9nvVL&index=27[/video]

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Remind me to never go biking with you guys.
Last year you broke Kevin's kid on White Rim and now this..

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Damn!!! Poor Cody, that looks painful!

The spot you camped on North Beaver Mesa on the start of your 4th day is one of my FAVORITE places outside of Moab, it's so incredible beautiful and Red Rock is just around the corner. I was up there a few weeks ago on my motorcycle.

Rabbit Valley is amazing, isn't it? Right in my backyard, dirt biking out there is so much fun, the Western Rim trail (that you guys looked down onto) is so much fun to ride.

sixstringsteve

^ couldn't agree more Greg, rabbit valley is amazing, and that campground on day 4 was one of my all time favirites. I can't wait to go back and ride those trails at rabbit valley, especially Steve's trail. It looked awesome.

XJess98

Steve, nice story on KSL. Tough to get all the information in a 2 min bit, but they did a nice job. I lurk more than post and have enjoyed following your journey. My family moved out to Indiana about a year ago from Utah, if your in the area and need a place to stop let us know. It may not fit your style of travel but if your here in the fall we're planning a trip to see Kirtland OH, New York, Palmyra NY, and Niagara Falls from the Canada side, your welcome to come a long. You can stop in Nauvoo before getting to our place.

ID Bronco

Steve, nice story on KSL. Tough to get all the information in a 2 min bit, but they did a nice job. I lurk more than post and have enjoyed following your journey. My family moved out to Indiana about a year ago from Utah, if your in the area and need a place to stop let us know. It may not fit your style of travel but if your here in the fall we're planning a trip to see Kirtland OH, New York, Palmyra NY, and Niagara Falls from the Canada side, your welcome to come a long. You can stop in Nauvoo before getting to our place.

Wow, that is my dream trip! Very cool itinerary.

sixstringsteve

That sounds like an incredible trip. What month are you doing it? We were thinking of heading back east next year to do the church and us history tour.