The "trophy husband" pro mod buggy build

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
All these wonderful colors now days makes me wonder how much longer until the mc hammer pants make a comeback.
we can only hope it's soon. I had some guess jean shorts that were about this color when I was in elementary school. pretty sure I had a purple shirt that went with it and then white socks but slouched down... obviously. kids that pulled their socks up were losers.

I truly hope that is some sort of official Mtn Dew color!

Even if you don't have a sponsorship from them, I think you should run a big Mtn Dew logo on that thing. 😁
so the idea was the baja blast color and for being an off-the-shelf color it's pretty close. what really threw me for a loop was when Ryan at Armor said "do you want them to be stupid?" obviously I said yes and that's when he said heavy gold flakes. I was immediately sold on the idea and I am glad he went that direction for sure.

I wouldn't mind throwing a baja logo on there for sure. we'll see I guess...

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
The funny thing about "sponsorships" in the moto world is they don't even sell me most things at wholesale. It's like 40% off, from their retail site which is often more than or the same price that can be found with minimal shopping around. Granted I am a mediocre racer and am getting the lowest level of support but at least sell it to me at the price you get from retailers.

Anyway, the dew wheels are stupid, cool.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
The funny thing about "sponsorships" in the moto world is they don't even sell me most things at wholesale. It's like 40% off, from their retail site which is often more than or the same price that can be found with minimal shopping around. Granted I am a mediocre racer and am getting the lowest level of support but at least sell it to me at the price you get from retailers.

Anyway, the dew wheels are stupid, cool.

Yeah I've had some similar offers to that from companies that occasionally offer promotional discounts almost equal to the "sponsorship" deal and I don't bother with them anymore. To be honest I really don't have any crazy sponsorship obligations right now- just a few cool companies that gave me great deals. It's really going to be nice but man a tire sponsor would be awesome :rofl: