The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'd love to start at the bridge and up the 40 switchbacks. I call dibs on Von riding behind me with his headlight.
. You're so getting left in the dark kid.

On a related note, I figure that I'll drive to tibble, that way I can ride with you guys right up until dark and not have to bail out early.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I am about ready to leave, but have to make one stop on the way. I am going to park at the bridge and will come look for you in the parking lot.
I'll be in an older f350 with a flat bed.

rholbrook

I am planning on spending the weekend of the 24th of July in Bear Lake. We will be riding the Highline Trail out of Beaver Mountain, Card Canyon and others like Steel Hollow. Anyone can join. THey are fun rides up there.

rholbrook

I am headed to my brothers cabin tomorrow in Timberlakes and am taking the dirtbikes. I read that there are trails 66, 67 and 68 if you continue up Lake Creek Road Are these the same trails that are out of Woodland above Francis and they have their areas screwed up? I am hoping there is something to ride closer. I have only been snowmobiling up Lake Creek

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Got over to the Jordan River track on Saturday with the new bike. The vet track is smokin. They've really got it dialed in and it's pretty amazing.

Unfortunately the State cut their funding so they're only open Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. Also in order to keep up the maintenance, they've had to forego the ability to get in with your state park pass. Just another example of how the state government shoots itself in the foot by reallocating recreation funds...

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I will be riding up AF canyon sometime tomorrow evening. Not sure exact time, but can meet at the SUMMIT parking lot around 6:30ish, give or take 30 min.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm going riding somewhere tomorrow. Cherry Creek, water trails, AF canyon or possible out by Eagle mountain. Anyone wants to join, the plan is very loose. Text me at 801368six760