The waterfall bragging thread.

SWALLDOG

holy blast from the past. there was like i three year gap in this thread. i like it! :rofl: ive got some vids of my buddies and i doin the waterfall back in easter of '03. one of these days i'll get them off the video camra and on the computer and post them up. :greg:

307rockdog

the REES family
fk-it... the camera is just as good as the truth...(most of the time) I have issues with the waterfall my self.... again ...next year my.frerind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjSfRUSh15U done off the list of things too do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4S8VP2QcU I will make you next year!!!

swalldog is that your green rig in crawl??? I mean quit it BIG DOOG..you might as well have a D-9 cat... but bring it !!.... brother...I would love to wheel with you....

SWALLDOG

swalldog is that your green rig in crawl??? I mean quit it BIG DOOG..you might as well have a D-9 cat... but bring it !!.... brother...I would love to wheel with you....

yes its the same jeep that was in crawl but no its not mine. my friend jimmy and i built it for my neighbor/boss ralph merrill. cool vids by the way. the one in bfe was sweet!

lxh0318

*** 667 ROCKERS ***
I've been up 4 times now. One of the times I got cocky and got into the throtle to much and back flipped. Rolled it back over and drove up it with a little less skinny pedal.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 426

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
:eek:

attachment.php

Wish I could have seen that one! You running a healthy V8? Look like traction wasn't an issue, that's impressive.

RaceMoab#42

Outlaw Rock Racing
Me going up
[YOUTUBE]YjR88KMcUEY[/YOUTUBE]

Curt going up
[YOUTUBE]SLN1zyF0qrQ[/YOUTUBE]

And the First that I no of. Going down unassisted
[YOUTUBE]2VcyTzUpTQw[/YOUTUBE]

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Seth, Kiel and Jpest are now members of the Helldorado waterfall club as of yesterday! :cool: Video coming very soon.

I almost made it but came up short. :eek: :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• PICT0333 (Medium).JPG
    PICT0333 (Medium).JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 300

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Came up short, too bad...but no hopping, right? :D

Never hopped much before, it just wouldn't soak up the "bump" very well. Felt MUCH better this time... and now that I see photos of myself on it, I think I could make it if I had my rear tires over to the passenger side a bit more and gave it just a touch more throttle. Here's to next time!

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
You soooo almost had it Herzog! I think you'll definetly get it next time. We all had longer wheelbase which is the main difference in why we made it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Woah, that's a great photo Shane! You were almost there, good to hear the new mods have paid off. :cool: I'm looking forward to seeing those videos!

Bart

You were close Shane. Some stickies and wheel base would have helped. Made it in the Willys, it was a ball.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
There are a couple pictures of Jpest that are just bad ass. His front tires are about 1-2 feet in the air above it

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Seth, Kiel and Jpest are now members of the Helldorado waterfall club as of yesterday! :cool: Video coming very soon.

I almost made it but came up short. :eek: :D

attachment.php

You soooo almost had it Herzog! I think you'll definetly get it next time. We all had longer wheelbase which is the main difference in why we made it.

There are a couple pictures of Jpest that are just bad ass. His front tires are about 1-2 feet in the air above it

YOU BASTARDS

Well done:cool: