There was a rave at little moab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Nineveh*

God dammit. I hate this crap.

Look, first, I'm by no stretch of the imagination a raver. But I was heavily involved in the scene for a long time both as an educator and security. Its a filthy pain in the ass, and it needs alot of work. But don't talk **** on the people at the core of the community. People are in it for the love of the music and a shared experience.
As always, you get the odd retarded newb that ****s it all up for anyone by being a blatant idiot.

As can be said for any scene. I am willing to put money on the fact that your community's equivalent ****head is our main man Ken.

Let me throw a little logic your way and let me know if I'm completely off base here:

1) Why do you think we used that location? COuld it be because the guy throwing it is an avid wheeler and knew about the place for years because, well, HE'S BEEN RIDING ON IT.

2) Ravers are a bunch of filthy hippies. Most of them are all about envirnment and bullshit. The reason that location is useful for an outdoor party is because what damage can a bunch of kids stomping around in the dirt do that idiots on four wheels and gallons of diesel haven't already done?

3) Who the hell are you guys to nominate ANYONE for the Darwin awards?!
My boyfriend, and indeed the promoter in question have been both heavily into ATVs and Dune Buggies for most of their lives and if I hear one more story about one of you taking a peg to the head or running someone down I am going to ***** slap one of them.

Not to mention that I have witnessed your disgusting drunken, and generally irresponsible antics myself. On a "raver" trip to little sahara I had the pleasure of having to clean up two girls after two of you morons decided that girls ****edup on mushrooms were easy targets and took them out on a cruise to the far side of the dunes ON A JEEP WITH AN UNSTABLE AXLE which eventually broke. Fortunately for everyone involved, the driver was piss drunk and didn't want to take responsibility for the girls in question and left them to wander ****ed up and aimlessly through the desert. Good going, clearly, those guys are winners, and everyone should judge your entire community based on those two idiots.

As for the guy with the brother who had the drug mishap: Trust me, that **** happens because of personal choice and general inexperience. I'm glad you were there for him, even if it did cost you $30. There are alot of resources available if you care to have him better educated about his choices, and you have to understand that alot of the reason why they don't allow free walkthroughs is because that is often the ploy of the drug dealer. They weren't being jerks, they were trying to keep the place clean.

Seriously, Ken is nothing but a troll and and an attention whore.

If you want, I will send a bunch of smelly hippies to invade YOUR board preaching about pollutants and kicking up dust. But I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing that crap and know that you do what you do responsibly and with true respect and love for the land that allows you to indulge in your hobby. Ravers feel the same way.

Also, if any of you want to talk to Jordan 10 E about the rock crawler he's been building, you should hit him up. He's ****ing passionate about his wheeling.

*Nineveh*

Oh and another thing. This is an annual event. It has been thrown in the SAME location for the last FIVE years. Hell, the very first one made the news with pictures from the location and everything!

Have any of you noticed it before? Its always roughly on the same weekend btw.

I'm sorry that this year it just happened to interupt some of you guys' fun, but I'm sure you'd be willing to give up your spot for a wooping 2 days, to one of your fellow riders no less.

But I assure you, all permits were paid for, and the police and other appropriate authorities were fully aware of it. I'm sure if you guys contacted Emo, he would have hooked you guys up with free tickets to kill any doubts that anyone wanted to just mess with your terrain.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
*Nineveh* said:
...If you want, I will send a bunch of smelly hippies to invade YOUR board preaching about pollutants and kicking up dust. But I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing that crap and know that you do what you do responsibly and with true respect and love for the land that allows you to indulge in your hobby. Ravers feel the same way.....

Yup, enough said on the subject. You guys got it all cleaned up, I appreciate the effort. Enough said.

(thread should be closed IMHO)

Ken

I'm glad the land was taken care of even if it was by individuals who didn't organize it. I call you on those tickets though give us some free ones for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.