Today I Want This....

Pile of parts

That would be fun to see all that.
Now, do me a favor and find the Mickey Thompson booth and ask them if they're going to finally release the Baja Boss M/T in 42s like they said they were going to do last year. It's about tire time and I think I'd like to try them out.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Now, do me a favor and find the Mickey Thompson booth and ask them if they're going to finally release the Baja Boss M/T in 42s like they said they were going to do last year. It's about tire time and I think I'd like to try them out.
If I had seen this before I left, I would have asked. I am home now.

What the hillbilly belly conveyor belt…
is going on here?
Never saw that. Interesting...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I feel like there oughta be a law against modern low profile wheel/tire setups on classic cars. It ain't right. Put some 14" mags on that FFS.
17" max in my opinion. 15" is what the cool kids had in the day. 15" for my Buick were a bit more spendy than one would expect
I don't mind the bigger wheels on a classic, I don't really care for a modern look. I am going with a more pro touring look on the El Camino. My plan is for 17 on the front and maybe a wider 18 on the rear but am planning on the classic Torque Thrust wheels. If the 18 is going to make the sidewall to small because I can't go with a tall enough tire, I will probably do 17

jeeper

DumpStor Owner

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Have to tell you, few friends picked up these. Lots of fun for $130.

Latrax are pretty fun until you figure out how to burn up the motors constantly.

These are also super fun for $150. I’m actually really impressed with how much you get for the $. Land Rover or Bronco.