Today I Want This....

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
View attachment 170202

Pajero Mini near my neighborhood. It's been there a couple weeks and hasn't moved since that I can tell. No plates. WAY cool and super small (smaller even than a Samurai/Jimny) but tough to get a feel for how small without something for reference.
Pajero Minis are sweet. I'm with N-Swift, let's just take it!

Tebbsjeep

After reading the description he posted in the pictures, I’m assuming it was built by somebody else and the seller doesn’t really know what all he’s selling.
So I found out this came from Washington and he's only had it since November. He added a couple more pictures of the suspension. The front is on coils and the rear is still leaf springs. I'm definitely tempted to go look at it.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Like, I don't want it want it. But.... I kinda want it.

View attachment 170410
Give me some of what that guy is smoking. If he can get 200K out of a 1980 Pete with a partially finished box, I should be able to get 500k out of my 05 Coronado that has just had an interior update. I should have sold mine last fall when a guy offered me 100k more than I bought it for

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Give me some of what that guy is smoking. If he can get 200K out of a 1980 Pete with a partially finished box, I should be able to get 500k out of my 05 Coronado that has just had an interior update. I should have sold mine last fall when a guy offered me 100k more than I bought it for
The “Peter” in Peterbilt automatically adds $190k in value because of its extra shittiness.