Today I Want This....

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Oh... Oh my... Neither of you have seen Aliens? I feel like you need to turn in your man cards right now. Or your woman card, because you know, Ripley?:grimacing:
I actually re-watched all of the aliens movies last year but don't remember that car. It's crazy how well the early films hold up considering how old they are.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I actually re-watched all of the aliens movies last year but don't remember that car. It's crazy how well the early films hold up considering how old they are.
Clearly you weren't watching closely enough if you don't remember the M577 APC. Next thing you'll tell us is that you don't remember the M14A Pulse Rifle! I'm assuming you were distracted by the T-Swift videos you had playing on your phone rather than staying focused on the greatest action movie of all time!:rolleyes:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Clearly you weren't watching closely enough if you don't remember the M577 APC. Next thing you'll tell us is that you don't remember the M14A Pulse Rifle! I'm assuming you were distracted by the T-Swift videos you had playing on your phone rather than staying focused on the greatest action movie of all time!:rolleyes:
I hope you all know that my relative was a key figure in the documentary that is Aliens.

1969honda

Supporting Member