Today I Want This....

Corban_White

leaving-hard-awd-g-body-ls-equipped-1000-horsepower-olds-cutlass-2019-08-26_13-43-15_553130-1440x670.png

AWD Oldsmobile

J-mobzz

Oh he does fun stuff with that car. Watch it drag race then do AWD donuts.
Yeah a Texas speed 427 running 22lbs of boots it doesn’t seem to care how many tires it needs to spin it just does it. I’m a huge fan of that car. All the hand laid carbon fiber with the tinted clear coat so it almost looks black to the fact it’s basically just an s10 front half hahah. Trailblazer ss transmission and transfer case. It’s all easy to get factory Chevy parts.

Coco

A local dealership that we work with got this in on (assuming) trade. I don't know if it was a real Roush, but it had all the Roush parts on it. Was fun to drive for the two blocks I got. I bet it would really get up and go given the opportunity.

...Just not too hard, or it would inevitably take out a crowd of bystanders.IMG-6376.JPGIMG-6375.JPG

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
A local dealership that we work with got this in on (assuming) trade. I don't know if it was a real Roush, but it had all the Roush parts on it. Was fun to drive for the two blocks I got. I bet it would really get up and go given the opportunity.

...Just not too hard, or it would inevitably take out a crowd of bystanders.

I made the mistake of driving a 2016 (?) GT 6 speed a few Saturday's ago. LOVED it. Drove a 2021 GT 6 speed and 2009 GT500 in the same day. REALLY fun cars to drive. The GT500 would kill me within a few months. The slightly milder GT was a really fun car and I think I might last a few years in it? I just want a Fusion with manual trans, RWD and the same powertrain.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I like the idea of a mustang, I just can't get past the huge A pillars, maybe it's the angle, maybe I'm just the wrong height but I feel like there is a huge blind spot on the left. You know the spot where the school kids are when you stop at a cross walk. ;)

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

'64.5 - '73 Mustang's are classic and I love them. After that... meh. I was always intrigued by the Fox-body SVO's because they tried to build a car that was geared towards driving rather than just pure muscle. They're not a good looking car, but I appreciated what the engineers were trying to do. The current 6th-gen cars are ugly as hell (still not as bad as the Camero, though), but I understand that the Eco-boost ones are quite fantastic handling.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

'64.5 - '70 Mustang's are classic and I love them. The '69 fastback being the best of the bunch by far. After that... meh. I was always intrigued by the Fox-body SVO's because they tried to build a car that was geared towards driving rather than just pure muscle. They're not a good looking car, but I appreciated what the engineers were trying to do. The current 6th-gen cars are ugly as hell (still not as bad as the Camero, though), but I understand that the Eco-boost ones are quite fantastic handling.

Fixed it for you. Not sure what the deal is with the '71-73 'stangs but meh from me (throw a good dose of Cobra Jet in there and it'll make up for a lot).

I drove an Ecoboost Mustang the same day I drove the other Mustangs. It was ok but NOT the GT at all. I bet you could learn to drive it fast but the GT you just drive fast. Perfect for a knuckledragger like me.

A 5.0 Fox body isn't a bad car at all. Doesn't handle specifically well but it's still pretty fun to drive.

Last edited:

Coco

I personally like the 2015+ and of course the classics.

I have always been more of a Camaro guy though. However, the I think it is 2018+ ones just look hideous.

4x4_Welder

Fixed it for you. Not sure what the deal is with the '71-73 'stangs but meh from me (throw a good dose of Cobra Jet in there and it'll make up for a lot).

I drove an Ecoboost Mustang the same day. It was ok but NOT the GT at all. I bet you could learn to drive it fast but the GT you just drive fast. Perfect for a knuckledragger like me.

A 5.0 Fox body isn't a bad car at all. Doesn't handle specifically well but it's still pretty fun to drive.
71-73 were the Clydesdale mustangs. Huge bloated boats, poor handling, lots of power until the smog motors caught up to them, but not terrible to fix that. Lots of manual steering/manual drum brake combos out there.