Tonkamans little Cracka

theferg

DD for Life
Wowzers. Again? I guess at least it happened in a semi convenient spot. Good grief. Well, more proof for me to -never- do anything but OEM replacement stuff.

And I second the exorcism idea....

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
After the last time this happened I've been super paranoid about my ride, I've put it up on the rack a few times since to check for any sign of the BJ going bad. Now you really have me nervous......

Tonkaman

Wowzers. Again? I guess at least it happened in a semi convenient spot. Good grief. Well, more proof for me to -never- do anything but OEM replacement stuff.

And I second the exorcism idea....
It was totally convenient, slid right into the driveway!

An Italian Laforza would feel right at home in your garage :cool:

The 5.0L Ford or blown 6.0L GM would be fun https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayton-Fissore_Magnum
Wow that's a cool ride! I've never even heard of that before. You find me a good deal on one[emoji12]

After the last time this happened I've been super paranoid about my ride, I've put it up on the rack a few times since to check for any sign of the BJ going bad. Now you really have me nervous......
Tell me about it! Every time something creaks or pops I brace for impact!

I could totally see you in a truck like this.

Holy shit I'm in love....

Tonkaman

Yup I got it all back together the next day. I got a OEM lower ball joint and outer tie rod end. The tie rod hot bent when the truck came crashing down onto the tire. Luckily autozone warrantied both the ball joint and tie rod and just gave me a cash refund since I refused to use their stuff again.

I have since decided to sell this truck just as soon as my new one shows up.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
I am in need of a lower ball joint for a friends rig and cannot find any in stock. Where did you have luck finding one?

Tonkaman

Mark Miller Toyota downtown, Larry Miller Toyota in Murray, and bountiful Toyota all stock them.

I can't imagine they are all sold out