Tool Deals / Sales

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I picked up one of those dewalt tool kits as a gift for someone. For those that might be looking at fits really snug into this harbor freight toolbox with enough room on top to put some essentials and keep the top plastic sheet snug so the tools don’t fall out everywhere.

View attachment 167558
Well dang I wish I would’ve seen this before my 2 trips to HF today! Thanks for the idea

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I picked up one of those dewalt tool kits as a gift for someone. For those that might be looking at fits really snug into this harbor freight toolbox with enough room on top to put some essentials and keep the top plastic sheet snug so the tools don’t fall out everywhere.

View attachment 167558
We’ve got one of those at work and I was just thinking about trying to fit my toolset in there. Thanks for saving me some time. They’re pretty decent boxes.

Trate D

View attachment 167558
What size was this box? Or part number? Going to go see if my HF has one.

Trate D

Clore / Solar PL2320 Smart charger:

Several YouTube guys including AVE have reviewed these and they've been around for a few years. Best price I've seen...

Clore Automotive PL2320 20-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V and 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Stable Power Supply with Temperature Compensation https://a.co/d/8A0NnFO
I’ve had this same one for about 3yrs (re-branded as MAC tools.) and can confirm it is a great unit. Never had a single problem and always brings battery’s back to full power.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor

Trate D

@Trate D is that charger worth getting? Have you had success force charging old batteries? I have a couple motorcycle batteries I stored for winter and they died.
It will give you battery error on display on super low voltage batteries. But it’s got a setting that’s just straight 12v power supply. On ones I’ve had that were low voltage I’ve put them on that setting for a bit then moved over to the regular smart charging option and had good luck. I had one I couldn’t bring back over a winter but had good success with others.