Tool Deals / Sales

ID Bronco

Just a heads up, I like this service.

FGfMFuGvLE0Mqpk13CKO1D-4LrE4ObVkT6XNJAjpzHxpym9qT_bnnfugcQAHe896mAUsv7LaNxXfTic6mcrAxeKEjtfubISwabto4JjkKif99v5xjP9RZhtVJMRYWPh7aA2y2mOuegHk7xSNp-NGi04zsLJtFhU8f9SX6emwRvJz0WcciYfzQXRkIt4=s0-d-e1-ft

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Just a heads up, I like this service.

FGfMFuGvLE0Mqpk13CKO1D-4LrE4ObVkT6XNJAjpzHxpym9qT_bnnfugcQAHe896mAUsv7LaNxXfTic6mcrAxeKEjtfubISwabto4JjkKif99v5xjP9RZhtVJMRYWPh7aA2y2mOuegHk7xSNp-NGi04zsLJtFhU8f9SX6emwRvJz0WcciYfzQXRkIt4=s0-d-e1-ft
I have it from an earlier sale. I enjoy how easy it is to see stuff on the map, but find the interface incredibly frustrating, and useless for navigating trails that aren’t out all on their own .

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
I have it from an earlier sale. I enjoy how easy it is to see stuff on the map, but find the interface incredibly frustrating, and useless for navigating trails that aren’t out all on their own .
I have it from an earlier sale as well and have barely used the map feature... just used their discount memberships with different vendors to save much more than I spent on the original membership itself.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Man I wanted to like these, but when I looked at them Wednesday the drawers were so wobbly side to side.
If you’ve ever had a top shelf toolbox the US General stuff probably isn’t for you. Buuuuut I still think it has a place in the market and that place is in my garage 🤣

I just got the 5 drawer cart put together and will start on the single drawer after some breakfast.

I got there about 30 min after open and they said they already sold a handful of them and that people really want that gray color. Which I get cause it’s a sweet color.

J-mobzz

I picked up one of those dewalt tool kits as a gift for someone. For those that might be looking at fits really snug into this harbor freight toolbox with enough room on top to put some essentials and keep the top plastic sheet snug so the tools don’t fall out everywhere.

IMG_5669.jpeg