Tool Deals / Sales

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Ooooh that's smart with the vinyl, I'd like to do that.
So do you have a cutter?
I got 1 for each of my boys to keep their "treasures" in (money, rocks, pocketknife, etc).

I didn't realize folks were scalping them for all that money šŸ¤‘!

The_Lobbster

So do you have a cutter?
I got 1 for each of my boys to keep their "treasures" in (money, rocks, pocketknife, etc).

Iā€™ve even seen them as high as $75!!!

I unfortunately donā€™t have a vinyl cuterā€¦.but I keep eyeing them.

I found a guy on FB to cut these out. I think he charged me $10 for 3. One in white, silver, and black.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
FYI my tools arrived today, I emptied the bottom tray and took it to Home Depot to see if it would fit in their ā€œ2.0ā€ box. While it physically fits, itā€™s by no means fitted to the new box and would be flopping all around scattering sockets.

I found the old box at a few places online, most are out of stock and the ones in stock seem to be gouging pretty bad. Probably just go to HF and get some socket organizers and dump mine in a soft bag.

Also check yours when they arrive, two of my three trays were broken. Amazon is sending me replacements

Tonkaman

So do you have a cutter?

Iā€™ve even seen them as high as $75!!!

I unfortunately donā€™t have a vinyl cuterā€¦.but I keep eyeing them.

I found a guy on FB to cut these out. I think he charged me $10 for 3. One in white, silver, and black.

My wife does tons of vinyl stuff. If you need something done hit me up

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
FYI my tools arrived today, I emptied the bottom tray and took it to Home Depot to see if it would fit in their ā€œ2.0ā€ box. While it physically fits, itā€™s by no means fitted to the new box and would be flopping all around scattering sockets.

I found the old box at a few places online, most are out of stock and the ones in stock seem to be gouging pretty bad. Probably just go to HF and get some socket organizers and dump mine in a soft bag.

Also check yours when they arrive, two of my three trays were broken. Amazon is sending me replacements

Or, 3D print some socket holders

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Got my cheap DEWALT tools today. I had a bunch of loose tools floating around, but they were all there. Found the last missing tool stuck to the bottom side of one tray. Seems like a great value for the coin.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Mine were 100% intact. Those guys are just mean to their Amazon driver, that's all.
Assholes keep parking in my driveway on the sinky spot, despite me asking them to use the gravel drive, and they also trample their lazy butt through the middle of my lawn and disturb my perfect mow lines. Iā€™m about to go to war!