Trip Report: Utah Backcountry Discovery Route October 17-22

sixstringsteve

It's pretty sad, I've probably got 100 hours into that edit. I need to learn to just get it out rather than wanting it to be perfect. Thanks for your appreciation, I really enjoy doing these videos.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Nice video Steve, well composed as usual. I wish I would have been able to make that trip. But I had a good few days in Moab so all is good

sixstringsteve

No kidding! She's happy to have a 4-door now, that means less computer, chargers, and wires on her lap. :D

She really likes the videos too.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I somehow missed this until now. You did an awesome job Steve. Thanks for the time you put into it. Also for those who watch it remember the camera adds 50 lbs to me :D

sixstringsteve

Day 2.

[video=youtube_share;ncMgYtIdoL0]http://youtu.be/ncMgYtIdoL0[/video]

It's a sloppy edit, but it's better than nothing. I hope to get the rest done very soon.

Last edited:

Rock Taco

I don't know how I missed this but I cant watch these videos until I read the the trip report and view the pictures. The pictures have all disappeared though.

sixstringsteve

I know, Google (picasa) screwed me over by changing the links to all my images (I think this has to do with Google + being crammed down our throats). I have to go in and update the link for each one, one by one. I'm ready to dump my google-based services and go to something else like Flikr.

(it could also have been me that screwed it up, but i still blame google).

Regardless, I don't plan on fixing the image links 'till I get the videos done. Those have been hanging over my head for over a year now.

Last edited:

Rock Taco

Thanks! awesome trip report. The second day video is my favorite so far. Too bad you didnt get the poser ranger on film. Cant wait for the next one but I guess I will have to.

sixstringsteve

I know, I wish we had taken pictures of the poser ranger. Something was definitely fishy with that one. I'll try to crank out the rest of the videos pretty quickly. Hopefully I'll get part 3 done tonight.

sixstringsteve

you betcha. I had the same feelings watching it last night. I've also got Ron's campfire story about the plates his friend found, if you want to hear that one again. I'm not going to put it on YouTube, but I can put it on google drive if you'd like a copy.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I know, Google (picasa) screwed me over by changing the links to all my images (I think this has to do with Google + being crammed down our throats). I have to go in and update the link for each one, one by one. I'm ready to dump my google-based services and go to something else like Flikr.

(it could also have been me that screwed it up, but i still blame google).

It's always Google's fault.

Photobucket has been good to me fwiw. I'm working on deGoogling too.