U4WDA Summer Convention

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Awesome trail day on Hanging tree trail, only break down was Stump lost a valve stem, which was remedied with a willow branch. Great Time, Great People...

Mug

PHORmerly
*Hijack* Sorry.

Is anyone going down tonight or tomorrow morning that could take the Utah Powder Coatings gift certificates down to the raffle folks? I'm not 100% certain that I will get down there... Please call Marshall @ 8.01735,36.56 if it's possible to meet me at the Orem Center Street Exit. ANYTIME WILL WORK, EVEN LATE.

THANKS. Sorry for the hijack.

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
Thanks everyone for coming!! it was an awesome time! couldn't make it saturday, I was stuck up above salina with both drivlines broke till bout 3 in the afternoon!!! if anyone's got pics post them up!!!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Thanks everyone for coming!! it was an awesome time! couldn't make it saturday, I was stuck up above salina with both drivlines broke till bout 3 in the afternoon!!! if anyone's got pics post them up!!!

dang, what happened? NS trail?

Yea thanks everyone for coming, thanks U4WDA, thanks Unlimited 4x4, thanks sponsers, thanks other organizer, trail leaders, Frontier, City of Richfield, Sevier County and anyone else I left out, Awesome event as always.

ricsrx

Richfield 2009

First off I would like to say how good of a time i had ( not just because I made a killing at the drawing,thanks :) , It it allways good to go to new places and see old friends and make new ones, hats off to every one who im sure put in alot of hrs to make the week end work, again thank you all very much. Rick Gardner
1982 toyota flat bed.

Last edited:

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
dang, what happened? NS trail?

Yea thanks everyone for coming, thanks U4WDA, thanks Unlimited 4x4, thanks sponsers, thanks other organizer, trail leaders, Frontier, City of Richfield, Sevier County and anyone else I left out, Awesome event as always.

Got my front tires wedge in between two boulders and ended up blowing the front drivline and after some careful grunt work with a handyman I free-ed up my front end and trying to get out of the wash I was in I snapped my rear drivline due to no anti wrap bar :rofl: so she sat over night till I culd get new joints, a slipyoke and u-bolts.