Ultra 80 Buggy Build

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
You have a good ear if you can pick up a dozen exhaust leaks from open headers.. Maybe some day I can be as awesome as you man

Sorry, you will never be as awesome as me. Also thanks for spamming my Facebook page because you cant take a little crtiticism. Grow up

All I am saying is the buggy sounds like crap! Get an exhaust on that thing

Last edited:

zukijames

Sorry, you will never be as awesome as me. Also thanks for spamming my Facebook page because you cant take a little crtiticism. Grow up

Dude be honest do you really think telling other people how shitty there stuff Is is good for your business?

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge

Im sorry ryan but you have no room to tell people to grow up my friend you have serious issues with trying to make other people look bad like a high school girl.I was wondering if putting my stuff on pirate in the ghetto fab section saying i turn out shotty work all the time isnt super immature and cocky?

it would be great if this little debate did not continue in my build thread thanks

iamsparticus

I don't understand this.

Its simple ryan put a pic of a cage i did in YJ in the ghetto fab thread and stated that i turn out all kinds of ghetto fab and that im a joke simply because he doesnt like my work, which is very immature and cocky to be acting like some kind of ultimate judge on 4x4 mods.

UFAB

Now now. Lets all be friendly. For Seth to be even racing is big. Its all about finding out what works for the individual.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

iamsparticus

Now now. Lets all be friendly. For Seth to be even racing is big. Its all about finding out what works for the individual.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

thanks ufab it is big im not someone whos always done this or my family just got into it this season

iamsparticus

OIMG_20130925_110926.jpgIMG_20130925_185306.jpgIMG_20130925_160037.jpgIMG_20130925_160030.jpgIMG_20130925_155725.jpgIMG_20130925_155711.jpgIMG_20130925_155701.jpgIMG_20130925_155652.jpgIMG_20130925_154820.jpgIMG_20130925_185317.jpgkay so here is a update. Got my rear shocks revalved, added more oil to them and added about 250lbs to the rear of the buggy via: a tires carrier, fluid carrier and another battery. They work almost 100% better now, but i havent jumped with them yet so i will see. Added some more tube at the doors and a trick billet mirror. Re-did the front upper coil buckets and mounted my bump stops on the from, i lifted the front end 3 iches to get it where i wanted and added heavy duty OME coil springs to the front. Got my res. mounted properly for my front shocks and mounted my passenger seat. Still have a few things here and there but i think we are much better prepared for the up coming race. I did get my New Ruff Stuff housing today but im not going to try and get it installed before the race so it will wait.

iamsparticus

How long are you going to run the tiny, upper links on that rear axle?

Till they break of course. Actually i have a whole new triangulated 4link suspension ready to install just couldnt do it before the race. I have been waiting to do a rear ruff stuff housing so i might wait till christmas ruff stuff is 2 months out on housings.

Last edited:

iamsparticus

oh so the suspension links right now are totally stock front and back, but the front would not drop enough. I have a 12 inch travel shock in the front and it would only drop 9 inches. So i lowered the frame panhard bracket and lengthened the panhard bar just a little and put a heim on the frame end. Made a world of difference the suspension drops 3 more inches and due to the flatter starting angle it pulls the axle over less

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Those mirrors are really cool.

Do the trail-gear quart holders fit snuggly? I was a little worried about stuff jumping around and wearing a hole int he bottle.