UROC St George.....Sat pics

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Brandon driving on 2 wheels and Chris Durham keeping him for going any further!-

Attachments

• brandononsidechridd.jpg
    brandononsidechridd.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 211

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Greg ya got me.... I'm grinnin from ear to ear. Just waiting for the next page of KILLER pics to upload.
I think its REALLY cool that RME has the best picture coverage on the net right now for this event. Must be a utah thing eh... Don't have to drive so far.
You HAVE to send me a pic of brandons face on PUSH. Thats GREAT!!! I'm laughing my a$s off. thanx... Makes monday fun

grinch

inner city redneck
Skull Toy do you or anybody else have any other pics of Steve and me??? My camera was stolen when one of are friends put it in the back of the tow rig.... If you do please e mail them to me. We are trying to work out some stuff with a sponser and need more pics.... Now that the camera is gone I dont now how to get any more.
My biggest gripe about this event has to be all the stuff that was stolen...
Oh ya my e mail is Jeepin801@aol.com
thanks...
Oh ya thanks to everyone who helped out. We finishd pritty porley in the event. We rolled 3 times and threw a rod out the bottom of the engin with 3 corses left to run....
all in all it was a good time thoagh.

Caleb

This is the obstacle Rockmonkey flopped off of from the very top up behind the spotter...it was the best roll I saw all day...#3 owned a ton of unlimited guys...the wall this guys trying to climb was a parts eater:D:D:D

attachment.php

Caleb

BTW the pic is VERY deciving...that wall is damn near verticle, and could not be walked...:D

Suka was one of the few unlimiteds to make it...others included Jordan, Paule, Bundrant(sp?)...only the best made it up this...Evans winched it:D:D:D

demon jeep

Banned
Originally posted by spencurai

I left ogden with the wife at about 3. we left for st george at about exactly 4am. we got there at about 8 am doing about 85 the whole way.

I dont know who this joker was...;) but he was hooking up rather well with those swampers!! I would have to say that the swamper guys were going infinitely better than the BFG clad crowd. The thing is that you stand to make a lot more money if you are good and run BFG because of the contingency money!!

sukabclimbing.jpg

This guy he cant drive man he is just some chump that wants to be cool:D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by supergper
This is the obstacle Rockmonkey flopped off of from the very top up behind the spotter...it was the best roll I saw all day...#3 owned a ton of unlimited guys...the wall this guys trying to climb was a parts eater:D:D:D
My neck is still a bit sore from that!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by JeepinJoe
Doe's anyone have any pics of the RockMonkey Flop? Sorry Braden I've got to see that!:D

I do, but the USB port in my neck is having some issues dumping to my WinXP machine......(they're in my head) and that was a DOOZIE!!