UROC St George.....Sat pics

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Looks like there was no crowd at all on Friday morning... am I wrong?

Actually your right. Friday wasn't crowded at all.... Saturday probably had 5-6 many times the Spectators.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Greg

Actually your right. Friday wasn't crowded at all.... Saturday probably had 5-6 many times the Spectators.

Looks like I need to head down a day earlier next time. No that I don't enjoy the crowds... but it got old, I think that the holiday weekend added alot to the crowds... Vacationers that have no idea what Rockcrawling is... saw the signs and thought "gee, that would be a great thing for the family to head out and see, come-on kids, get in the mini-van"....:D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thats all for tonight! More to come!

Hey, Pumpkinbronc! I must have been standing right NEXT to you in those first few pics you posted! I wish I knew that was you!?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

I would have to say... "turn up your welder" to that one...:D

Well, to be fair....it did rip open the axle tube before the brackets came off.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by I Lean

Well, to be fair....it did rip open the axle tube before the brackets came off.

No way... I guess the picture is kindve deceiving (looks like a simple cracked weld) but if it tore a hole in the axle housing then I give it my upmost respect for carnage...:D Whos rig is that anyways?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
It was being driven by Capt. America. (what's his name, anyway?) It was a borrowed rig, from one of the S.N.O.R.T. guys.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I gotta give it up for the carnage crew boys!! you guys were fun as hell to watch and you weren't afraid to go rubber up!! I kind of get the idea that you guys might be going for a little more horsepower in the future, that was the only thing I noticed. I watched a lot of drivers that looked like they needed a shot of NOS of a turbo to get up some of those hill climbs!!