6. Frank Nesselhuf - 181
  7. Allen Ball - 190
  8. Matt Kinney -193
  9. Ted Grady - 212
  10. Allan Wolford -213
    [/list=1]

Unlimited-
    1. Tracy Jordan - 62 Points
    2. Jon Bundrant - 68 (0 Total Points on the FIRST DAY!!!)
    3. John Gilleland - 119
    4. Jason Paule - 148
    5. Don Robbins - 155
    6. Ken Blume - 157
    7. Terry Howe - 183
    8. Shannon Campbell - 216
    9. Curt Hildebrand - 263
    10. Brandon Gillen - 270
      [/list=1]

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
As you heard, the RockLogic Buggy suffered serious carnage on the second Obstacle, so they ended up at the bottom of the List.

Braden (RockMonkey on here) also finished poorly because he went to the Hospital after the accident.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by EZRhino
Oh boy.........
Got off the phone with Jeff, he said that on their second obstacle Carl and Vaghn's buggy sheared the bolts holding the transfercase to the transmission, blowing up the TH350's case and output shaft in the process. Yuck. To add injury to insult, two of their friends got run over by a competitor's vehicle when the throttle stuck and it went off the course. The only online sources of info I have found so far are on www.Off-Road.com.

EZ
To set the record straight...
The two ladies that were run over where my brother's (who is also my spotter) girlfriend, Megan, and my friend Jenn. More to come, trying to keep the rumors accurate, and to a minimum.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Spence, Great pics, but don't say Hi to me you #$@$$$#$! LOL!

I was handeling crowd control down there and handled the problem at 7. Jennifer and Meg will be fine. Jennifer was at the awards that night and i talked with her.

OK, lets play fines the Sarge in the pics. I can't hide so! LOL

I had a great time down there! If you hven't ever been, your missing out. I plan to work for Craig any time I can from now on! Your any event like that that will have me!!!!LOL!!!!!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by Greg
As you heard, the RockLogic Buggy suffered serious carnage on the second Obstacle, so they ended up at the bottom of the List.

Braden (RockMonkey on here) also finished poorly because he went to the Hospital after the accident.
Yes, our worst finish ever, much more important things came up. We were next in line to try that obstacle(would have been our first of the day), so my brother and I were at the bottom getting ready, and all our friends and family were at the top in the crowd ready to watch us. Other people that were very close to the out of control rig include: Carl and Mandy (much of their family, sorry don't remember specifics), my mom, my wife, my brother-in-law, my father-in-law, my mother-in-law, and several other very good friends. Jenn came home with us today. She is very sore, and has some very nasty tire and rock rash, but she will be fine. Megan is still in the hospital, we are hoping she will be released Wednesday.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Glad to hear everybody was/will be OK, Braden!!!!.......It took me a while to figure out that your group was involved and then I saw Chris walking along with the loaded stretcher.....I almost instantly deduced what had happened, but couldn't believe it who it happened too..........It sucked to move on and continue competing after that. The 'guard taping' around the obstacles worked really well after an event like that and I'm seriously glad she'll be OK.

On a lighter note, anybody got any pictures of the red Maxxis CJ---????..........that's my fat butt pulling it out of holes and such.....

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by Greg
The girls that we're ran over, Jennifer and Megan.-

They are OK, Jennifer was released the same night of the accident with minor cuts and bruises.

Megan suffered a Broken Nose, Lacerated Liver and a few other injuries. At the Awards Cerimony Craig Stumph announced that she would be spending the next 3-4 days in the St. George Hospital and then be released, pending her condition.

I'd like to ask you all to keep Megan and especially Jennifer in your thoughts and prayers. It was a horrible thing that happened and I hope that the next events will change so spectators aren't allowed to be in positions of possible injury.
Thanks Greg. It should be noted that neither Jenn nor Megan have any bad feelings. They do not blame anyone. They are both looking forward to coming to the next event. They have both said that they don't want this to lead to any major rule changes or changes in the way spectators experience the events. I think that we do need to look closely at the areas directly above full throttle climbs and make sure those areas are clear of spectators in the future.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by mbryson
Glad to hear everybody was/will be OK, Braden!!!!.......It took me a while to figure out that your group was involved and then I saw Chris walking along with the loaded stretcher.....I almost instantly deduced what had happened, but couldn't believe it who it happened too..........It sucked to move on and continue competing after that. The 'guard taping' around the obstacles worked really well after an event like that and I'm seriously glad she'll be OK.

On a lighter note, anybody got any pictures of the red Maxxis CJ---????..........that's my fat butt pulling it out of holes and such.....
Thanks Marc. And I gotta give a super big THANKS BUDDY to Creighton for driving my mom to the hospital. You didn't have to do that, but it meant a lot to us that you put that before continuing the competition. We were all glad that you guys were able to get back in it and finish all the obstacles. I do believe that you engineered this incident cuz you knew you couldn't beat us though...:D Also, thanks to everyone that helped out and stopped by the hospital, and offered your support. There are way to many people to list (I'd try, but I know I'd leave too many out), but you know who you are.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by mbryson
Braden, Where's a pic of your 'flight' down obstacle '3'? That was BRUTAL!!!
Yeah, no kidding, where are those pics? I wanna see em! We did get it on video, and man does it look rough! My neck still hurts from the whiplash, and I'm not sure if the rig will ever recover.:( I think everyone put down there camera's cuz we were already all the way to the top of the hill.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by Skyetone
at least describe the obstical you tease :)
It was a very steep, very tall wall, maybe 30 to 40 feet? Someone correct me if they estimate the height differently, it seemed like a long trip down... At the top is a flat ledge, and some boulders you had to go over. I was at the top, trying to get over the boulders, the back end slid over, just as the drivers side front tire climbed the rock, causing me to flip onto my lid. I flew upside down (and backwards!) to the bottom. The top, rear bar of my cage hit a rock, throwing the rig forward and back onto it's wheels. It gained a lot of momentum and hit HARD. The first impact at the bottom shoved the cage, body, and frame at the rear drivers side down. When the front end landed the first thing that hit was my tie rod on a huge rock. It put a nice bend in it, but damn, the thing held up great, I gotta hand it to Scott Ellinger, he makes a tie rod that can take a hit! As soon as I was at the bottom I took a quick test drive. Everything was working, just a helluva lot of bent Jeep... We didn't have to fix anything, and we finished every other obstacle for the rest of the day (with good scores, even!).