VERY SLOW SEQUOIA Build

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
So I've had some time to test the 4x4 system in the recent snow storms. The traction control and VSC are awesome for snow driving. I tried to pitch the truck sideways at around 30mph and it wouldn't let me. I found that the VSC can be turned off while in 4wd. Once turned off, you still have traction control but the vehicle won't try to correct itself if the backend slides out. It's actually kind of cool how different the traction control and VSC systems are.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I almost flopped mine on its side on Saturday up on Skyline above Bountiful. I was driving up around the play area gathering some rocks to build a rock crawling course for my RC.

As I was coming back down I found out there isn't any suspension travel and was 2 wheeling on a side Hill. I'm sure the dude on the 4 Wheeler behind us thought it we were insane.

After teeter tottering for a minute I decided to gas it and go for it. Luckily we made it without any other issue.

My wife said we can never use it like that again. She said she prefers the range rover because it is much more stable and smooth off road.