We're Running Hanging Tree Trail Sunday Aug 19th 2012

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
If your gonna be attending the Miller Rock Race on Saturday feel free to come wheel Hanging Tree Trail with us on Sunday-funday.

Just FYI, there are 5 of us gonig up HTT on Sunday... Were planning on meeting around 9:30am
XJTony
TNels
Jinxspot
AX10Toy
SSwens1
TJ_DuKit
Chocoflip

maybe's
EddieD
Harold
Brian_R

please send me a PM with your phone number if you would like to campout Saturday night. We already have a few that are camping together.

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Just got the word up to Idaho and User: tony_moniz is coming, gotta love the internet and cell phones for zhit like this... will be good to see ya tony and Im assuming with some nice used Iroks out of taylorsville, now if I could just get Brandon and ZukiJames to come it would be a real party!!!

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Time to add Chocoflip to the mix... Not sure if he will be in an XJ or a FJ-40, either way it will be fun.
Me, Sean, Tony and Scott will be camping, so if your interested you must pm me for details.

tnels

Looking forward to this run haven't had the buggy out much and wanna get out as much as possible before next month still have terrible breaks but that no excuse not to go wheel! So count me in!

tony moniz

i'll be wheeling here in idaho saturday and then loading up and heading your guys' way. gonna stay with sean saturday nite and see you guys at the trail. bringin' the wife.

tony moniz

well. i'm not gonna be able to make this one. sorry guys. but i was wondering if you guys have something planed for labor day weekend. i would still like to run HTT but it looks like it would be a good camping spot too. i'll keep in touch with sean. have a good time

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Alright I'm in. I'll be working late tonight, finish getting the jeep ready tomorrrow and heading down with Tony in the evening.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
We're doing Moab for labor day tony... Sorry ya can't make it but well get ya back down here soon for a jam packed weekend.
Brian ill update ya via text the camping details.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
We're doing Moab for labor day tony... Sorry ya can't make it but well get ya back down here soon for a jam packed weekend.
Brian ill update ya via text the camping details.

Awesome. Thanks for letting me join you on this one. I was getting really upset about not being able to make the Saturday run.

AX10TOY

Undecided
I will be leaving Sunday morning around 7:15 because of a side stop in goshen and then on to the trail if anyone needs or wants convoy down .

Omgbecki

Man it's too bad I have to miss these runs. I found out that the guy I bought my axle from installed the currie correctlync wrong. So, when I thought I needed the driver side tre it was in fact the passenger side that I needed so now I have to order the passenger tre... :(

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Cool Tyler, well be looking for ya Sunday morning... Stay in touch!

OMGbecki, sorry about the TRE issues... If ya get it fixed hit us up!

STAG

On my grind
Time to add Chocoflip to the mix... Not sure if he will be in an XJ or a FJ-40, either way it will be fun.
Me, Sean, Tony and Scott will be camping, so if your interested you must pm me for details.

I will be in the FJ40, my jeeps not quite ready yet. Btw I need to update my avatar because I parted put that XJ 3 years ago ha

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Just got everything finished up on the Jeep. Now I just need to pack up my stuff and get some food, beer and ice and I'll be ready to roll when Tony gets out of work.