What books are you reading (or listening to?)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
One of my other faves that used to be somewhat obscure is Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It was recently made into a limited series for Apple TV, but I’ve not seen it. I doubt it could be as good as the audiobook.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
One of my other faves that used to be somewhat obscure is Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It was recently made into a limited series for Apple TV, but I’ve not seen it. I doubt it could be as good as the audiobook.
I watched the show and didn't realize it was a book until I saw it on a list last week. The library doesn't have a copy though which is lame.

RockChucker

I’ve been listening to The Expeditionary Force series by Craig Alanson. Came across it because it is read by RC Bray…one of my favorite narrators. It is sci-fi with attitude. Been a long time since I’ve laughed out loud to myself while listening to or reading a book.

DesertRam

I’ve been listening to The Expeditionary Force series by Craig Alanson. Came across it because it is read by RC Bray…one of my favorite narrators. It is sci-fi with attitude. Been a long time since I’ve laughed out loud to myself while listening to or reading a book.
Just finished the third one of the series; many good chuckle-worthy moments. Bray does a fantastic job with these books.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Couldn’t quite finish “Steve Jobs” by Walter Isaacson, same author of “Elon Musk.” I believe it was written with the same impartiality. However, as I listened to Jobs, it made me want to get rid of all my Apple products, and when I listened to Musk I wanted to buy a Tesla.