WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

TROKITA

Sitting at Ernie's sports deli earring a samich and watching the snow fall aswell. I also got done welding up my sliders :) need two more legs to weld and it will be ready for powder coating :D

rholbrook

I want one of Rich's reubens.

A big thanks to Caleb for getting me some parts ordered today. Among the order there are some new riding pants. Anyone but Cheston interested in watching me model them? Cheston always asks even if I dont have anything new to model.

blznnp

made a snow man with my son, and rolled a big snow ball, shoveled the driveway and sidewalk, and then it just got covered again.

Chevycrew

Sitting inside reading rme cuz I'm too lazy to go out to the shop and work on the TB...

Will probably need a hand dropping the cases this weekend.

Cascadia

Undecided
Set trusses on a home this morning in Mapleton in the blizzard. Now I'm just sitting inside watching the snow and eating soup. Trying to figure out something to do outside.

DAA

Three hour lunch. Molcajete and a bucket of cervezas.

Burp.

Mmmmm... tasted like shrimp and steak and chicken alll together...

Son says his ZJ transfer case is stuck in 4-Lo, guess I'll go outside and mess with that now.

Still need to decide how much bacon to take camping next weekend.

- DAA

Toad

Wife is at work. Baby is asleep. Enjoying the quiet. I need to find some dinner. To lazy to find dinner. Might have to call someone to bring me dinner. Texting my buddy about skipping church on sunday and go play in the snow at the top of Mt. Logan

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Wife is at work. Baby is asleep. Enjoying the quiet. I need to find some dinner. To lazy to find dinner. Might have to call someone to bring me dinner. Texting my buddy about skipping church on sunday and go play in the snow at the top of Mt. Logan

Eek, I learned my lesson about this many years ago, we were just on an easy trail playing around on a Sunday afternoon and my buddy's rear shaft sheared in half and I blew a hub. We were skipping church and I vowed to never go wheelin on a Sunday unless it was to help someone broke down. As for food, you can cook can't you?

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Yesterday. Went shopping at Justice with a trendy 12 year old girl for 2.5 hours. Big sale you know.

I'm a pretty cool 'old' guy.......so I've been told.