WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

rholbrook

"It makes sense now. Gay marriage and marijuana being legalized on the same day. Leviticus 20:30 - "if a man lays with another man he should be stoned."
We've just been interpreting it wrong all these years."

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
"It makes sense now. Gay marriage and marijuana being legalized on the same day. Leviticus 20:30 - "if a man lays with another man he should be stoned."
We've just been interpreting it wrong all these years."

I can't find a Lev. 20:30.. maybe my bible is outdated??

But still very funny

sixstringsteve

Today I wrote my congressman and representatives about my concern for Utah's Public Lands being closed for future generations.

Cascadia

Undecided
Do you have a welder to build things or just a bender? I'm sure the bender will be up for sale or trade soon just like everything else.;)

airmanwilliams

Do you have a welder to build things or just a bender? I'm sure the bender will be up for sale or trade soon just like everything else.;)

HAHAHAHAHA NOT A CHANCE! This took alot of trading up to get. Dont have a welder yet but I have a friend in west bountiful with a couple of them and lets me borrow his tools whenever I want.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I bought a few hundred pounds of pasta tonight. Folded down the seats in the JK and filled it to the ceiling. Haha. What a haul.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Installed these ARB switches and a compressor in my 100 series today :D

Having 3 selectable lockers in one rig is so weird and confusing! :ugh:

photo-2.jpg

airmanwilliams

Ok for some of you that have been sitting on the fence about getting a bender. You definately need to talk to ILean/Carl about building one for you. I havent used mine quite yet but have been watching a few videos to make sure im ready to tinker with it and make some stuff. I had someone else make mine but I believe ILean/Carl makes about the same bender. Heres a video of one [video=youtube;Bml9KgeV0QI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bml9KgeV0QI[/video]