What do you tow with?

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Nice! Is it wrong to get a chubby over a truck? LOL

Shawn said:
2005 Dodge Ram Dually

345%3B7%3C8%3A7%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E6%3A8%3E598%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3A366%3B%3B%3B7nu0mrj

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
1993yj said:
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi, 2" lift, 35's, intake and dual exhaust. Pulls great, but gas mileage sucks ass. At least its 30 cents or so cheaper a gallon than diesel, and since its my daily driver, I got the gas engine rather than the diesel. If it were only for towing, then I would have definately gone with the Cummings or Duramax.

Half-ton would be too iffy for me to use for towing a vehicle any bigger than a Sami. And I do like having enough power to actually get to Moab in decent time.

What tpe of milage are you getting around daily driving and what do you get towing?

I'm in the same boat and need a DD and a tow rig.

Cherokeester

robfisher said:
Get some air bags that thing has got to go down the road like ****. I just put some on and it was a night and day diff. I pull a 12,000 pounder around every day and have no sag at all plus it rides soooo nice.

Actually it tows pretty good, I would like some airbags however. Where did you get yours?

Fat Tony

79 Toyota Truck
2003 F-350 power stroke crew cab 3" lift. It has a goose neck but i only used it once to pull an H1 and jeep after my buddys truck busted. other than that i just tow my little toyota with it.

sbr

I use a 2005 f350 crewcab v-10 and love it the more weight you put on it the harder it will pull .

OCNORB

Supporting Member
1994 F-250 Supercab 4x2 w/5.8L motor :rolleyes:

Believe it or not I can and do pull a 30' 5'er with it and it does pretty good. I would love a Cummins, but I have to wait a few more years...:-\