What if? An Alternative to a Dual Battery System Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I think that I am going to rely on referral model here; I have one in my rig, a few sold, and once those people are done they can show others and maybe I'll do some more. I really don't feel like getting the IRS and the state involved at this point and I am not really sure the $100 to be a vendor is worth it right now either. RME is more of a rock-climby forum and this is more of an expo-esque product.

I also don't want to spend the time typing out a full explanation of all the nuances to only have it deleted by a ham-fisted mod... it's really a no win situation for me. To the people who have seen the demo, please continue to keep the details between us until your installations are done and then shout it from the mountains!

Thanks to everyone for your interest.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I think that I am going to rely on referral model here; I have one in my rig, a few sold, and once those people are done they can show others and maybe I'll do some more. I really don't feel like getting the IRS and the state involved at this point and I am not really sure the $100 to be a vendor is worth it right now either. RME is more of a rock-climby forum and this is more of an expo-esque product.

I also don't want to spend the time typing out a full explanation of all the nuances to only have it deleted by a ham-fisted mod... it's really a no win situation for me. To the people who have seen the demo, please continue to keep the details between us until your installations are done and then shout it from the mountains!

Ham-Fisted Mod....yeah you sure know how to charm :rolleyes:

Cascadia

Undecided
I've seen plenty of guys on this forum that are into expo-esque stuff. Like all the swell trips and hitr trips and more. And it's usually different guys everytime. How is $100 for a year to promote your product not worth it? Is it cause you're too gangster? Cause that's your usual response, just sayin.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I feel like you've already gotten your money's worth of a $100 per year star for this product. You have all of RME intrigued, including me, and will no doubt get lots of inquiries once your people are able to "shout it from the mountains." Maybe you don't need the star because this thread has bent around the rules and got your product "out there" enough already without actually saying, "Here it is people! Buy it!" Nice marketing idea, actually......gain the interest for free and then just tell everybody that the mystery product is ready, and in come the PM's as soon as your demo people post pics of their installs, which they are also allowed to do for free....RME should probably just send you an invoice for the star. Haha.

ps, honestly, one of your PM's will probably be from me once I see what this contraption is and how it actually works. :eek:)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

Thanks for still using RME without a vendor membership to pimp your highly secretive product which seems to have already produced some talk, speculation and sales because of the forum and then continuing to trash-talk the moderators and admins here. :rolleyes: Maybe we'll promote you to moderator so you can veg-fist yourself.

Cascadia

Undecided
:rofl:

Maybe you or Greg could disable all pm's to and from Joseph somehow and just let the emails vanish to nowhere. If I had a product to promote I would be all over a vendor gear, too bad I can't be the RME residential framing vendor. Pm me...;)

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I have no problem with RME so don't get me wrong... I've had some things deleted that I thought was silly but I always seem to have run ins with modz on every forum so it's probably me. I actually was on the link to pay for the gear this AM and when I clicked the rules list it said that all vendors must have a business license... good rule, but I've no intention of starting a business just to sell some black boxes in my spare time.

It was never my intent to screw over the RME peeps and I have no problem conducting business completely off this forum. RME deserves 100% of my respect and support.... my premium gear should be proof of that.

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
I just did my business license a little bit ago. It was only $37. And you could always do your DBA (doing business as) to Joseph (last name) and then you wouldn't have to deal with the IRS and tax stuff.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Shane had me at "veg-fist" :rofl:

Personally, I'm annoyed at the lack of any details whatsoever. This thing better be some ultra-proprietary, super-clever reinvention of tech, or alien technology. Anything less and I will be disappointed.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I have no problem with RME so don't get me wrong... I've had some things deleted that I thought was silly but I always seem to have run ins with modz on every forum so it's probably me. I actually was on the link to pay for the gear this AM and when I clicked the rules list it said that all vendors must have a business license... good rule, but I've no intention of starting a business just to sell some black boxes in my spare time.

It was never my intent to screw over the RME peeps and I have no problem conducting business completely off this forum. RME deserves 100% of my respect and support.... my premium gear should be proof of that.

Somewhat knowing your personality I rarely take anything you say too seriously. ;) If you really have no intentions of making a venture out of this then we have a forum for you called side-jobs. I know you appreciate RME because you do support it, I was mostly tossing your g-talk right back at ya.

zukijames

you were too late.. i already saw an infomercial for this .. charge it in your house.. when your car battery is dead you put it into your cig lighter for 45 mins and then you start right up

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
you were too late.. i already saw an infomercial for this .. charge it in your house.. when your car battery is dead you put it into your cig lighter for 45 mins and then you start right up

:rofl: Ha! Not even close! Way cooler. I saw the alien that Joe C.'s got chained in his basement hammering these things out! This thing is like seeing a rip through space time its so awesome! Thank god that little three armed grey dude works for peanut butter otherwise Joseph would be complaining even more about money!

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I put my superbowl winnings into The Heat winning in 5... so we'll see what happens (I sucessfully picked Heat vs Thunder already).

This thread sucks. I don't want to read it all. So what's the product? Or are you wasting time for the worlds lamest and most pointless April fools joke at some point in the future.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
This thread sucks. I don't want to read it all. So what's the product? Or are you wasting time for the worlds lamest and most pointless April fools joke at some point in the future.

This thread is misplaced being in the "Backcountry Vehicle Tech" section. There are zero public details or photos about this "product". I think Joseph enjoys building the hype through this meatless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.