What if? An Alternative to a Dual Battery System Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Still confused as well. Is this product vegan friendly, I'm assuming?

Seriously though, good on ya for taking an idea and actually making it a reality! If I had done that with all the ideas I've had, I'd be a wealthy man! I hope this works out for you!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
If you're not patenting your idea, what's the point in being so hush-hush? There's a difference between selling and discussing how a product works.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I'm guessing its a third battery in case your first and second go dead. But it just sits in the back of your vehicle and you install it when/if that happens. I call it "hover battery"

MOODY

Bald Guy
I won't spoil it, but I think it is truly innovative. For a lot of people, a 375.00 National Luna or IBS kit plus a 200.00 battery for a dual battery system isn't realistic. I think this concept will be a huge hit.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If you're not patenting your idea, what's the point in being so hush-hush? There's a difference between selling and discussing how a product works.

I agree with this. Problem is that once you break it down and explain it, there may be an unplanned demand... which isn't a bad thing, but you may not be prepared for the flood of people wanting this item. I know my attention is captured. ;)

Jesser04

On a serious note if you need someone to test one in a boat I'm your man. I run dual batteries for security on overnight stays and the stereo.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo

This idea is not patentable and as I've said in the past, all I've done is modify existing technologies to create a specific solution. When I discuss the details it will be for the purpose of moving boxes so an approved vendor I must be.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I'm guessing its a third battery in case your first and second go dead. But it just sits in the back of your vehicle and you install it when/if that happens. I call it "hover battery"

I guess a triple batt system would definitely be an alternative.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I will be spending the next four days in the desert with a asstastic battery of dubious origins, a fridge and bumpin' sound system to put the device though it's paces. If you don't hear from me, you know the test failed so please call for rescue.

Thank you.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
call where? If you're that far out, no one will hear you as you gasp for that last sip of water.. which will never come. :D

But I hope that doesn't happen, and you find $100 to pony the **** up for a vendor gear so we can hear about this damn box. I feel like David Mills over here

pELYgroso

'Merica
It's like vague-posting on Facebook... Annoying!

vague-posting is the worst!

I'm beginning to think that maybe this is a well planned April Fool's joke! He's now gotten a few other people in on the action telling us how "legit" it is to solidify our gullible yearning for more info. We don't know what it does, how it does it, how much it will cost.....On April 1st he'll shatter our hopes of another Kurt-approved expo essential and we'll all walk away with our gullible heads down. /end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.