Who got the Pics?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Shawn
forgot the pic:(

DSCN3013.JPG

I like that one alot, too!! (It's got a cool sticker!!! :D )

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn

We put the ball joints back in using a C clamp, jack, and a BFH. The we used a rattchet strap to hold it all to gether.

The pic above is me picking up the front of the jeep with my wich so we can move Mark back.

We move it back about 2 feet and fixed it on the water fall. Then Mark just drove it off and home. ;)

The trail was very wet and made it Very fun. I gave the right side of the water fall one hell of a shot but just couldn't make it over.

That is awesome! I wish I could have seen that. Good job on getting it fixed enough for him to drive home on!!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by mbryson

There's SNOW????? Where???? Is it still white? Do you give tours? I can't go next Sat. but maybe soon....????

Definately not a lot of it. We played around east of Hwy 40, north of the Jordenelle Res. It was my first ever snow trip, and it was fun. However, another several feet of snow would have made it a lot more fun! there is probably a lot more up in the Uintas where 1/4 elliptic toy has taken a few guys.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Greg
Does that Tan FJ.... Uhhhh..... 2 dr thing belong to Kurt? What Series FJ is it? Is it a diesel, too?

No,

I think he said it was a 70.

Oh ya!! Diesel Turbo. Bad A$$

JoeT

Oh great! Someone deceided to post the pic of my bent tie-rod. Thanks for all the help. I'll be back on that trail with a much better tie-rod assemblie next time.:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
I'll try to post a pic of my broken LONGFEILD:eek: It sure went without a fight:confused:

Is that what broke??? Crazy

I was just watching my video from the trail and found the exact point when your right tire quit spinning...that birf had to be broken already and was just hanging on by a thread until it stopped today...

You'll have to check out the video...:D :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Greg
Does that Tan FJ.... Uhhhh..... 2 dr thing belong to Kurt? What Series FJ is it? Is it a diesel, too?

Nope just one of my good friends Craig... it is actually a BJ70, OME lift, ARB rear, 3B deisel with aMarks turbo kit... Really sweet:D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Excellent photos... who took them? Do you mind if I snag a few of these sweet picts?

Pathos is the guy in the maroon TJ with the long hair. Nice guy and I asked him if he minded me stealing his pics and he said take all you want on the last trip. I'd assume that goes for this one as well...

Pathos

The pix on passion would be me.

feel free to use any of the pix from the Jeep-pix folder. If they end up posted else where or in print i'd like to know tho.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!

I was just watching my video from the trail and found the exact point when your right tire quit spinning...that birf had to be broken already and was just hanging on by a thread until it stopped today...

YA i would like to see the "footage" Where is your shop??

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg

if you can get the video to me, I can copy and post it here pretty easly

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Nope just one of my good friends Craig... it is actually a BJ70, OME lift, ARB rear, 3B deisel with aMarks turbo kit... Really sweet:D

Damn, then it is really as cool as it looks! What were you driving, Kurt?